Votes: 37 27.2%
  • Lames

Votes: 99 72.8%

• Total voters

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. nikkas been hearing rappers talk about never tricking in songs for so long they got it down as a generalization. Let a dude be in the strip club and a bytch say she'll dome you for $50. :russ: Most nikkas outside of the coli getting that neck

And those rappers who were talking about not tricking were most likely breaking bread in some way as well. nikkas here think Uncle Luke was having orgies every single night and filming these hoes for 100% free :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i think the general consensus is

- if u have to pay for it = ur a lame

- if u have to ask/beg for it = ur a lame

- if u just take it = ur a rapist and sicko

the only folks who get p*ssy who aren't lames are dudes who get the p*ssy thrown at them

Yep. They going back to polygamy days, where only a handful of dudes get ass and the p*ssy for free, and the majority starves, even if they got money.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's becoming more and more obvious that the people who take issue with other men paying for sex instead of spending time convincing women to have sex with them, don't have the option to pay women for sex.
Lmao every so often yall lame ass nikkas remind the forum that women straight up dont like yall, thinking the rest of the men outchea getting love taxed like you :umad: i feel like I live on a different planet sometimes reading this board

2020: revenge of the johns ass nikkas. :mjlol: sorry thar shyt will always be lame

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey im invested in that

What do you think is the exit price. I got in at 15 and now im too shook to make a move lol

thats supposed to be a buy and hold. Long term play. As the idea is as time continues on more and more cars of non homeowners will require a charging station/location.

but if you see that get up to $40-$50 I’d dump maybe half and take profit.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
it don't matter at the end of the day, if you want a bytch bad enough you gone use all of the power that you have at your disposal

some nikkas are highly attractive to women, some got bread and that's where their power lies

as for me, I'd rather use my mouthpiece but if she bad enough and I had it like these rappers, I'd trick here and there

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
What about water? Never bought a bottle? :mjgrin:
Only if I don’t have access to tap water, or the tap water available is nasty/suspect. But I’ll get the fountain water from a restaurant before I’ll buy a bottle of water.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
nah sum chicks is choosing and dudes getting it for free without effort or energy

but thats mainly if ur tall and handsome gang

or u messing with ugly chicks who just happy to have someone look at em
Yeah... that’s a very small percentage of men.