• Lames

Votes: 99 72.8%

• Total voters

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So we've established incels are lame and men who do something to not make themselves incels anymore are lame as well.

Got it.

Women in my life, have been evil, manipulative, and constantly told me how ugly I was even when I wasn't trying to engage with them.

People used to come up to me to tell me girls I never even said a word to thought I was ugly.

Once again, a dude on the coli is not in a position to tell me it isn't my looks.

I had a regular social circle of friends and didn't get p*ssy because I was ugly.

Went to parties, drank, had friends and I still didn't get p*ssy.

I don't want to hear about how you got it.
I don't want to hear about how you know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who's ugly and gets p*ssy.

What respect do I need to have?
From who?

Women?

Again the part of my brain where women exist wouldn't allow for me to even care about a woman's respect.

I've seen what they respect and I want no parts of that.

The girl I had a crush on in HS was getting beat up by her bf. And I mean recently because she had a story about it on Instagram.

That ain't me.

I put them in the same category as a product to purchase at a store if I have a sexual desire.

I don't crave a Snicker's bar every day but indulging in one every once and a while is fine.

Them having to be in that category for me is not my fault.

They've said to me time and time again they don't like me.

Imagine a nikka in his 30's tryna go on a "first date"

That ship has sailed.
I'm not judging you...im just saying that constantly paying for hookers would make me sad

I feel where you're coming from
I dont think you're happy with your situation tho, or you wouldnt care what other ppl think

I do agree with you on nikkas having trouble with getting women cant win for losing

If I could trick on a bad bytch and live happily ever after with my emotional needs fulfilled I'd do it, unfortunately life don't work that way

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I'm not judging you...im just saying that constantly paying for hookers would make me sad
"I'm not judging you, I'm just using empathy to judge you"
I feel where you're coming from
I dont think you're happy with your situation tho, or you wouldnt care what other ppl think

I do agree with you on nikkas having trouble with getting women cant win for losing

If I could trick on a bad bytch and live happily ever after with my emotional needs fulfilled I'd do it, unfortunately life don't work that way
Caring about what people think is what made me see a hooker in the first place.

Word to @Kenny West I was "lame" because I couldn't get p*ssy.

That's what people told me.

I cared about what they said.

So I saw a hooker so I wasn't a virgin anymore.

If dudes like you and him weren't so busy calling us ugly dudes losers and lames for not getting p*ssy we wouldn't have put this level of importance on losing our virginity or feeling inadequate for not having done so.

If I let you or women thinking I'm lame effect me now, I'm stupid.

Once again, I'm used to not being liked.

That acceptance fuels my life and career.

What emotional needs are you talking about?

How can I have a desire for an emotional need I've never felt in the first place?

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
"I'm not judging you, I'm just using empathy to judge you"

Caring about what people think is what made me see a hooker in the first place.

Word to @Kenny West I was "lame" because I couldn't get p*ssy.

That's what people told me.

I cared about what they said.

So I saw a hooker so I wasn't a virgin anymore.

If dudes like you and him weren't so busy calling us ugly dudes losers and lames for not getting p*ssy we wouldn't have put this level of importance on losing our virginity or feeling inadequate for not having done so.

If I let you or women thinking I'm lame effect me now, I'm stupid.

Once again, I'm used to not being liked.

That acceptance fuels my life and career.

What emotional needs are you talking about?

How can I have a desire for an emotional need I've never felt in the first place?
Bruh I never said you were a loser
Whats your career bruh:ohhh:

And I agree with you..it seem some nikkas aint meant to get p*ssy no matter what they try

I'm just saying you don't seem happy

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Bruh I never said you were a lover
Whats your career bruh:ohhh:

And I agree with you..it seem some nikkas aint meant to get p*ssy no matter what they try

I'm just saying you don't seem happy
I'm not and I'm not under the impression that a female will change that.

Happiness is a journey not a destination.

I'm on that journey and it doesn't involve females.

Peace of mind is so important as you get older.

I'll just said it's a good job.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm not and I'm not under the impression that a female will change that.

Happiness is a journey not a destination.

I'm on that journey and it doesn't involve females.

Peace of mind is so important as you get older.

I'll just said it's a good job.
You said you used ppl not liking you to fuel you
Are you George Clooney in this movie?

He travels to different companies in different states and fires people

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Because they don't.

That has nothing to do with my hygiene.

I'm a grown ass man I know how to take a shower and Polo Double Black is one of my favorite colognes.

I'm ugly.

But I need to be consider a lame for being a ugly dude who wants to fukk 10's when I have the means to do so?

p*ssy isn't important.

It's just important enough for you to have to get for free or you lame :dwillhuh:
You fat?

I’m of the belief that no one is truly ugly

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
You fat?

I’m of the belief that no one is truly ugly
I was growing up I'm in shape now.

Of course a nikka that gets p*ssy is under that belief.

No disrespect but that's that new age "everyone is beautiful in their own way" bullshyt people be tryna be on now.

Same shyt that got obese people being okay with being obese.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I was growing up I'm in shape now.

Of course a nikka that gets p*ssy is under that belief.

No disrespect but that's that new age "everyone is beautiful in their own way" bullshyt people be tryna be on now.

Same shyt that got obese people being okay with being obese.
Listen bro you not ugly stop saying that shyt

The prettiest dime could look like the ugliest fiend

It’s all about how you keep in shape and style yourself and the confidence you project.

If you in shape, got a decent cut, not too short, dress well as a breh you can’t lose. :shaq2:

U not gonna get p*ssy thinking you ugly projecting that low confidence talking bout girls in school called u ugly :comeon:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

It’s all about how you keep in shape and style yourself and the confidence you project.

If you in shape, got a decent cut, not too short, dress well as a breh you can’t lose. :shaq2:

U not gonna get p*ssy thinking you ugly projecting that low confidence talking bout girls in school called u ugly :comeon:
I don't want to get into a back and forth but I can only go by my experiences.

I've already gone down the path of getting in shape "for women" thinking shyt would be different for me.

I failed with them, gained all of it back and realized I need to be doing it for myself.

I'm not going down that path of failure which leads to depression which leads me to making more unhealthy life choices again.

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Paying for a 9 or 10 is the only time tricking makes sense to me. However, a lot of guys are paying for average and ugly girls that they should be able to get for free.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He does seem bitter as fukk. He must've had it real bad.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps

What qualifies as too short?

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's becoming more and more obvious that the people who take issue with other men paying for sex instead of spending time convincing women to have sex with them, don't have the option to pay women for sex.

We saw the same phenomenon with plastic surgery and Black women. When it was prohibitively expensive, the rhetoric about plastic surgery centered around the idea that the women that got the surgeries were only trying to get features that Black women already had. Now that prices have fallen dramatically, Black women are turning to these procedures in droves.

If brothers had the money to buy time with whichever women they desired, they'd spend much less time trying to "mouthpiece" them.

:francis:

wrong.

I got plenty of money, and I’m never going to pay for that shyt. When you nikkas try to twist around the game and say shyt like, “oh, everything you ever bought was paying for p*ssy,” won’t matter to me either. You know why? Cause I will never let my ass hand my hard earned money over to a bytch just to put my dikk in her. I’ve fukked all type of bytches, and I’m positive lots of you nikkas would’ve paid money to some of them to fukk. I’m not though, and if by chance I run into females I want to fukk that I can’t fukk without paying, I’ll take that L, and move on.

I will never buy p*ssy. I’m the fukking prize, not her.