Votes: 99 72.8%

• Total voters

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So which is it?

Either p*ssy doesn't make you cool, or you are cooler than the men on this forum who can't get p*ssy.
I thought I was cool when I was a virgin :yeshrug: It was delusion then, "confidence" now.

why the hangup on what we plebs think is lame? You're the big baller shot caller. :blessed: go pay that white bytch to call you cool. Go pay her an amount I could never afford.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Because they don't.

That has nothing to do with my hygiene.

I'm a grown ass man I know how to take a shower and Polo Double Black is one of my favorite colognes.

I'm ugly.

But I need to be consider a lame for being a ugly dude who wants to fukk 10's when I have the means to do so?

p*ssy isn't important.

It's just important enough for you to have to get for free or you lame :dwillhuh:
It ain't cuz you ugly bruh. It's cuz you have low self esteem and probably weird as hell

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It's becoming more and more obvious that the people who take issue with other men paying for sex instead of spending time convincing women to have sex with them, don't have the option to pay women for sex.

We saw the same phenomenon with plastic surgery and Black women. When it was prohibitively expensive, the rhetoric about plastic surgery centered around the idea that the women that got the surgeries were only trying to get features that Black women already had. Now that prices have fallen dramatically, Black women are turning to these procedures in droves.

If brothers had the money to buy time with whichever women they desired, they'd spend much less time trying to "mouthpiece" them.

:francis:
Of course, who doesn't like a cheat code? Dudes just need to stop acting like tricking is some next level technology and they are doing something special that broke dudes can't.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I thought I was cool when I was a virgin :yeshrug: It was delusion then, "confidence" now.

why the hangup on what we plebs think is lame? You're the big baller shot caller. :blessed: go pay that white bytch to call you cool. Go pay her an amount I could never afford.
You're projecting.

I don't need anyone to call me cool but I definitely don't need nobody to call me lame either.

I'm not claiming you can't "afford" her.

I don't think what I'm doing is "cool" or anything to brag about.

I'm mentioning being a homeowner with a career because although I haven't got the one thing that makes me lame I've still managed to figure this life shyt out.

Not claiming that anybody else hasn't or that I have more than anyone else on here because I don't.

I'm just saying in spite of being a lame ass nikka, I still take care of my business and I'm not allowing women not being attracted to me to stop me from being a responsible adult despite men like you claiming men who are unattractive to women are lame.

There was a time when being unattractive to women consumed my life.

I've figured out a solution to where it doesn't.

Y'all complain about Incels all day, people are figuring out what to do on their own terms and y'all still feel the need to label them something instead of just focusing on yourself and your relationship with the women in your life.

"Don't be an incel anymore"
"Bu but but not like that"

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
greater than sexual attraction

greater than emotional appeal

a woman's biological impulse to secure the necessities to improve her quality of life is supreme

my stance used to be all the way opposite but i done peeped too much next shyte

from anti.trickin to bigg.trickin

fukk it give me absolute power since these broads got soul for sale right down to the hardest fronting joints that swear they would never

i now endorse pure villainy ha

Welcome to the dark side :mjgrin:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
It's becoming more and more obvious that the people who take issue with other men paying for sex instead of spending time convincing women to have sex with them, don't have the option to pay women for sex.

We saw the same phenomenon with plastic surgery and Black women. When it was prohibitively expensive, the rhetoric about plastic surgery centered around the idea that the women that got the surgeries were only trying to get features that Black women already had. Now that prices have fallen dramatically, Black women are turning to these procedures in droves.

If brothers had the money to buy time with whichever women they desired, they'd spend much less time trying to "mouthpiece" them.

:francis:
Such a great post

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
It ain't cuz you ugly bruh. It's cuz you have low self esteem and probably weird as hell
I've heard it enough growing up.

I'm ugly.

Which is fine but don't imply that I don't know how to take care of myself or shower.

And if anything that's what the fukk I'm talking about when it comes to men and who can't get p*ssy.

I have to stink?

Where the hell would that even come from?

Is your self worth as a man defined by being able to get women or not?

Is it important or not?

Because y'all claim it is and then claim it isn't whenever it's convenient.

I've finally found a wait to escape that feeling women gave me for calling me ugly my whole life, put myself in a better position but I didn't get inside of a whole inside of a female body the same way you did so I'm a loser.

The reason I even saw a hooker in the first place is because of nikkas like y'all claiming if you haven't lost your virginity after a certain age youre a "lame".

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Meet womem
Have conversations
Get together
Smash

Meeting people is the hardest part but these days my side hustles (concerts/photography) helped me meet people while getting paid. :ehh:

The bottom line being you dont have be to at a restaurant or throw money at a woman to get to know her. I don't think im doing anything fantastical here. I'm batting better percentages but I don't fukk every girl I meet/want but at the same time thats life. Its not like every bytch is for sale either.

The problem is nikkas acting like they scared to let the game be the game and build their character from it. Scared to win some lose some, love and lose

Easier to be a john and try to make that shyt cool. These is like a male inverse of the "no slut shaming" movement.:laugh:
Running directly parallel in the mental gymnastics

Some dudes have no choice, but to be a John.