• Lames

Votes: 99 72.8%

• Total voters

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
yeah...i feel for folks in those situations.
No you don't.:what:

You just got through calling them lame.

Breh will y'all stop playing this hypocrisy bullshyt you don't know what the fukk is going on in anyone's life that would make them have to see hookers.

Who are you to be dictating who gets a "pass" to see hookers?

Once again coli nikkas thinking just because they have something that comes to them so easy it's like that for everybody else and you don't know what the hell anybody has been through that lead them to that decision.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
I've heard it enough growing up.

I'm ugly.

Which is fine but don't imply that I don't know how to take care of myself or shower.

And if anything that's what the fukk I'm talking about when it comes to men and who can't get p*ssy.

I have to stink?

Where the hell would that even come from?

Is your self worth as a man defined by being able to get women or not?

Is it important or not?

Because y'all claim it is and then claim it isn't whenever it's convenient.

I've finally found a wait to escape that feeling women gave me for calling me ugly my whole life, put myself in a better position but I didn't get inside of a whole inside of a female body the same way you did so I'm a loser.

The reason I even saw a hooker in the first place is because of nikkas like y'all claiming if you haven't lost your virginity after a certain age youre a "lame".

Just stop debating people here. There's musty nikkas that still clap cheeks. Some women will fukk a man after the gym or hard work if she finds him attractive.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
I don't get it.

You guys shame dudes for paying for p*ssy.

But also shame dudes for not getting any p*ssy.

We're not all prettyboys like OP. Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do.

If you have a problem with guys paying for p*ssy, then I better not see you call anyone an "incel".

I personally don't pay for it, but I understand.

And I swear to god if one of you nikkas to bring up that mouthpiece shyt........

Mouthpiece only matters when you're a salesman.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Just stop debating people here. There's musty nikkas that still clap cheeks. Some women will fukk a man after the gym or hard work if she finds him attractive.
And there's no amount of cologne or showers that will make me attractive to women.

I understand that.

I work out regularly, eat healthy and take care of myself for me and I understand all that pseudo "work on yourself then the women will come" is pure bullshyt.

Accepting that women don't like me and seeing hookers is when I really started understanding the importance of doing those things for myself.

"I eat healthy so women will like me now"
"I look muscular women will like me now"
"I'm financially responsible so women will like me now"

I used to think like that.

No. Women will never like me. That doesn't mean I stop working out and improving my life because of it.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you don't.:what:

You just got through calling them lame.

Breh will y'all stop playing this hypocrisy bullshyt you don't know what the fukk is going on in anyone's life that would make them have to see hookers.

Who are you to be dictating who gets a "pass" to see hookers?

Once again coli nikkas thinking just because they have something that comes to them so easy it's like that for everybody else and you don't know what the hell anybody has been through that lead them to that decision.
I feel for you

Pity. But i feel

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
And there's no amount of cologne or showers that will make me attractive to women.

I understand that.

I work out regularly, eat healthy and take care of myself for me and I understand all that pseudo "work on yourself then the women will come" is pure bullshyt.

Accepting that women don't like me and seeing hookers is when I really started understanding the importance of doing those things for myself.

"I eat healthy so women will like me now"
"I look muscular women will like me now"
"I'm financially responsible so women will like me now"

I used to think like that.

No. Women will never like me. That doesn't mean I stop working out and improving my life because of it.

Eh bruh

I'd trick on some IG hoes or hoes if they got a crazy body for the experience
Like my money bout to be up so I'm definitely bout to be oon a bender

Bbw party in NY in Feb...o most def

However that aint going to solve the emotional aspect

I think an aspect of paying for p*ssy is lame...especially when women don't like you at all
Like I was listening to Pour Minds podcast and one of them fukking P from QC
But he run his hoes...like he that nikka and he in charge

Like if you tricking to get in a relationship and she dont respect you
There's a level where women respect it and a level where they don't

But if you can't get p*ssy on your own at all you probably at the non respect level

But yeah I wish we could have an honest convo in society

Its not looks...its your social circle or lack thereof

Last edited:
Daps
I’m generally against tricking. However, if you have a lot of money & very little time, then ordering whores to your door makes sense
:yeshrug:

Rich brehs want puzzy.

Running game at the club sets you up for gold diggers. Professional heauxs just want their fee before they dip.

Amateur thot heauxs want 18 years....:yeshrug:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Eh bruh

I'd trick on some IG hoes or hoes if they got a crazy body for the experience
Like my money bout to be up so I'm definitely bout to benon a bender

Bbw party in NY in Feb...o most def

However that aint going to solve the emotional aspect

I think an aspect of paying for p*ssy is lame...especially when women don't like you at all
Like I was listening to Pour Minds podcast and one of them fukking P from QC
But he run his hoes...like he that nikka and he in charge

Like if you tricking to get in a relationship and she dont respect you
There's a level where women respect it and a level where they don't

But if you can't get p*ssy on your own at all you probably at the non respect level

But yeah I wish we could have an honest convo in society

Its not looks...its your social circle or lack thereof
So we've established incels are lame and men who do something to not make themselves incels anymore are lame as well.

Got it.

Women in my life, have been evil, manipulative, and constantly told me how ugly I was even when I wasn't trying to engage with them.

People used to come up to me to tell me girls I never even said a word to thought I was ugly.

Once again, a dude on the coli is not in a position to tell me it isn't my looks.

I had a regular social circle of friends and didn't get p*ssy because I was ugly.

Went to parties, drank, had friends and I still didn't get p*ssy.

I don't want to hear about how you got it.
I don't want to hear about how you know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who's ugly and gets p*ssy.

What respect do I need to have?
From who?

Women?

Again the part of my brain where women exist wouldn't allow for me to even care about a woman's respect.

I've seen what they respect and I want no parts of that.

The girl I had a crush on in HS was getting beat up by her bf. And I mean recently because she had a story about it on Instagram.

That ain't me.

I put them in the same category as a product to purchase at a store if I have a sexual desire.

I don't crave a Snicker's bar every day but indulging in one every once and a while is fine.

Them having to be in that category for me is not my fault.

They've said to me time and time again they don't like me.

Imagine a nikka in his 30's tryna go on a "first date"

That ship has sailed.