Ban Bet: OGB vs Buddy

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This Internet Ass Muhfukka has never said A SINGLE WORD to me but has a habit of making side remarks to people he's cool with... I let it pass cuz he never confronted me directly. For the longest at that. Two damn posts he doesn't even understand have apparently gave him "The Power of Cocaine"™️ :wow: and he's convinced I'm "non-FBA"

So here's the play: Yall can quiz me on any random trivia. I'll prioritize this for the next hour or so, and the people can decide if I'm "FBA". fukk that term by the way. Never heard it MY LIFE till I was 30+ and these b*stards cling to it for dear life like it's actually a childhood memory :comeon: @O.G.B This is your time to shine.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I'm a Black American. "FBA" is a damn acronym ya'll picked up from a rapper, turned pick up artist, turned social commentator, turned museum owner, turned club owner posing as a museum owner. You need to ask me something the culture, please.
A simple yes or no will suffice.

Are you FBA?

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
In for the fukkery

L6d0U.gif

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Tariq got these b*stards some p*ssy that ONE TIME in 2009 or whatever year and now his word is law :laff:
Get in here @O.G.B it's your time to shine! :blessed:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
What is fba?

No body from no urban city or hood uses or says this.

Art Barr
Foundational Black American.

Just a way to designate black people who's lineage traces to American slavery in the South.

For example, Barack Obama is an African American, Black American, Negro American but he's not FBA.

It looks like @Buddy is also a Black American but not an FBA, like Barack Obama.