Ban Bet; I need one or all of the 3 stooges removed from this site (@hustlemania abuses being mod)

Daps
Glad y'all got this worked out
0331c02f1eeb17c6f281649f7c605c9e.png

@Stir Fry Sorry your reputation had to go down the drain for a bit breh :mjcry:

@hustlemania, @mobbinfms and @Billy Ocean are actually great posters so don't get it twisted :ehh:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@Stir Fry Sorry your reputation had to go down the drain for a bit breh :mjcry:
Crazy part is there's probably a thousand posters who read the first page of that thread but didn't get to the part where @Stir Fry started denying it. And most of them aren't gonna see this thread since its in TRL so they're just gonna think @Stir Fry really was @TheRtist :picard:

@TheRtist did you dirty breh :francis:

@hustlemania, @mobbinfms and @Billy Ocean are actually great posters so don't get it twisted :ehh:
:psalute:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
dude.. he pretended to be YOU.. no one made up anything, except HIM..

crazy sh!t is: you even came in the thread, and dapped his posts after he claimed to be you.. :dahell:

plenty people saw thru the troll. It was a clear trap for anyone who posted after me. You and the rest of ur stooges were so thirsty to expose me you jumped off a cliff.

At least be man enough to admit that.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
actually.. you're the fukkin biggest lame out of all of this..

-loses his sh!t for being nominated Booth WOAT
-claimed to be a random poster
-exposed as posting some :wrist: sh!t
-trying to save face with multiple threads begging for anyones attention

this was all in not even 24hrs.. you seriously might be the lamest poster on this site.. and, that says ALOT..

You have that crown. I went to whole nother forum and posters popping up out the woodworks not fukking with you.

I still got the lowest votes on your WOAT thread.