Ban Bet; I need one or all of the 3 stooges removed from this site (@hustlemania abuses being mod)

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
he told no lies p*ssy.

You been exposed urself as a gullible clown.

then as a whole bytch cuz you wasnt ready to stand behind ur words.
giphy.gif

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This p*ssy hustlmania is saying I pretended to be Stir Fry...I didnt pretend to be shyt; I just said the next poster is my alias...it could have been hustlemania/billy ocean/mobbinfms who posted.

Yall just sat back thinking i had a melt down and when Stir Fry came yall ran with that.....even made a WHOLE NEW THREAD. THEN i pretended to be him for 1 post. It required 0 effort.
full

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
@Stir Fry You see this shyt??

@hustlemania out here trying to save face like I really pretended to be you. I didnt know who was coming, just like the next man. He ran with a whole thread FIRST then I made the double post PAGES in. Now he wanna delete the shyt when that shyt was clearly Rafters worthy.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

@hustlemania out here trying to save face like I really pretended to be you. I didnt know who was coming, just like the next man. He ran with a whole thread FIRST then I made the double post PAGES in. Now wanna delete the shyt when that shyt was Rafters worthy.

I don't want to be associated with this anymore than i already have been:whoa:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Either do a ban bet or let it go. A simple ban bet for mods to see whether you have extra accounts will put all of this to rest.

I tried that. They wouldnt stand behind their words and take me up on the bet. They ran for the hills when shyt got real.

Daps

@hustlemania out here trying to save face like I really pretended to be you. I didnt know who was coming, just like the next man. He ran with a whole thread FIRST then I made the double post PAGES in. Now he wanna delete the shyt when that shyt was clearly Rafters worthy.
save it.. you already been exposed, in your own thread.. :mjlol:

nobody trying to save face, but you.. you the only in on here posting multiple responses..

this clown was calling another poster Daddy, and had multiple :wrist: posts.. :mjlol: if anything, thats what was exposed in the other thread.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

maybe i should make another one.. :jbhmm:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
they tried to make an exposure thread and fell flat. completely backfired and they were taking it pretty seriously too.

it's also pretty lame that thread got deleted, too. should have took that l instead of trying to hide it.