Ban Bet; I need one or all of the 3 stooges removed from this site (@hustlemania abuses being mod)

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
@brownsugah I'm proof that they show favorites. Talk about me but if I defend something you alter my thread?
:dahell::heh::heh:
Man you have to be a square Blood, cuz you would get straight DP off General Principal. :salute: Hoe ass mfs behind closed doors pulling strings for mfs. On GOD this site went completely LEFT recently.:russ:

Last edited:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@brownsugah I'm proof that they show favorites. Talk about me but if I defend something you alter my thread?
:dahell::heh::heh:
Man you have to be a square Blood, cuz you would get straight DP of General Principal. :salute: Hoe ass mfs behind closed doors pulling strings for mfs. On GOD this site went completely LEFT recently.:russ:
Yep exactly! He’s complete trash.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
This nikka got upset when I called his ass out in one of the threads stickied at the top of the booth and now he’s blocking me from posting in threads. These mods think that we’re supposed to be scared or intimidated of them and abuse their “power”.
That's what they do. What a abuse of power on a mf social media site. Some of them are bytches straight up. I'm leaving this mf anyway after that sucker shyt they pulled on me. And I told 30 of my friends to NOT create an account here who were. That might not be shyt but you mfs are on some other shyt. :russ::heh::smugdraper::salute:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Where is he? Did he really get banned?

No @Billy Ocean is in witsec, he was working with law enforcement and people found out:

A_protected_witness_guarded_by_U.S._Marshals.jpg