Ban Bet; I need one or all of the 3 stooges removed from this site (@hustlemania abuses being mod)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
we all got real jobs.. only people taking anything serious, is most of yall cats..

if dudes mad some poster who pretends to be gay,is pretending to be him.. and, even goes along with being exposed.. maybe his angers directed at the wrong person.. :ld:

the person pretending to be a poster, and making people think he's gay- is where he should start if he has an issue.. if the thread aint about him, let it be.. i never said i had an issue with @Stir Fry.. @TheRtist claimed he was @Stir Fry, and they both seemed to go along with it in the Booth WOAT thread..

Dude was obviously mocking everybody's stupidity from what I saw.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
So do these threads against @hustlemania ever work? Or does the op just get exposed?:patrice:

Because last time dude was the subject of a thread I found out he was a skateboarding legend...

dude.. he pretended to be YOU.. no one made up anything, except HIM..

crazy sh!t is: you even came in the thread, and dapped his posts after he claimed to be you.. :dahell:
image.gif

Ah okay the op is going to get exposed.

Never mind disregard this post. :hubie:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

crazy sh!t is: you even came in the thread, and dapped his posts after he claimed to be you.. :dahell:

I dapped one or two posts that I saw from him and they were so absurd that they were funny. I didn't dap anything that could actually be misconstrued as being me as the alias by anyone with half a brain for themselves.

Daps
ur lame. deal with it. You been exposed and other posters came out voicing their disapproval of ur ways.
How come you were pretending to be @Stir Fry tho? So you pretended to be another poster, tried to trick others in to believing (successfully) that you were @Stir Fry now you are making a thread because they made a thread exposing you?

:dwillhuh:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

fukk, I just read the build up to what lead to all this in the WOAT thread. I wasn't really paying all that much attention when I posted the first time :mjlol::snoop:

I didn't bother reading the "evidence" in the exposal thread because I just saw a bunch of gay images on the first page :scusthov: (still haven't read it, probably won't)

I wish I could have gotten more of a benefit of the doubt, but it makes total sense.

I'll take any part of the L that I have in this situation :francis:

Daps
I dapped one or two posts that I saw from him and they were so absurd that they were funny. I didn't dap anything that could actually be misconstrued as being me as the alias by anyone with half a brain for themselves.
nah my alias account 1k+ in the green...u aint stopping shyt :russ:

I been posting since SOHH under the same name. Thats not this one. :manny:

Alias account? :jbhmm:
You better keep that to yourself or your alias account's rep can get tossed in the bushes too :peeumad:

Not when u keep repping me :yeshrug:

Im lowkey upset i didnt even get a summary.

i didnt know or care who you were, until someone mentioned your sig..

that in itself, puts you in the running.. but, now that you mentioned you're a weirdo with 2 different online personalities.. i almost feel somewhat bad for you.. :francis:

actually.. you were late in the polls, and theres still weeks left..

clown really in here claiming he dont care about rep.. but, crying over negs.. and, got a alias just to have positive rep.. :laff: :laff: :laff:

crying about rep? :hhh: I dont gaf so much that I clearly invited a neg train, loser. :gucci:

ur lame-ness never ceases to amaze me.:childplease:

I have the other account cuz I lost access to the email I used to sign up here, which I still don't have access to. I saw how lame The Booth got when posters started following me:ld: and kept one account for being me and the other for another part of this site.

the following post is coming from my alias....it may surprise u or have u thinking Im a schtizo.

@Stir Fry????
giphy.gif

So you have an alias account where you pretend to be a woman and post shyt like this??

@Billy Ocean you see this shyt :prodigylol:

?

I just thought it was funny that he denied having aliases, but made a thread pretending to not be affiliated with the artist he was promoting or actually happened to be possibly.
the very last response above, is you not denying that @TheRtist was you..

@mobbinfms even posted the quote of him acting like he was sucking off a banana, and calling a poster "Daddy"..

why would you, or anyone not deny that was them.. either you BOTH were in on it.. or, you werent.. its really that simple..

iono about you.. but, i wouldnt be in on no joke, about some dude claiming i was his alias and he was posting some :wrist: sh!t.. again.. you're mad at the wrong person, and if you were in on this joke.. you let it go to far.. so, you cant be mad at anyone bt wither yourself, or dude who pretended to be you and a :wrist: poster..

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
the very last response above, is you not denying that @TheRtist was you..

@mobbinfms even posted the quote of him acting like he was sucking off a banana, and calling a poster "Daddy"..

why would you, or anyone not deny that was them.. either you BOTH were in on it.. or, you werent.. its really that simple..

iono about you.. but, i wouldnt be in on no joke, about some dude claiming i was his alias and he was posting some :wrist: sh!t.. again.. you're mad at the wrong person, and if you were in on this joke.. you let it go to far.. so, you cant be mad at anyone bt wither yourself, or dude who pretended to be you and a :wrist: poster..

I was trying to expose him with that post, but it was evidently taken the wrong way. Makes sense with everything that lead up to it though.

Daps
How come you were pretending to be @Stir Fry tho? So you pretended to be another poster, tried to trick others in to believing (successfully) that you were @Stir Fry now you are making a thread because they made a thread exposing you?

:dwillhuh:
exactly.. as i said.. i never had an issue with @Stir Fry.. he never came across as a troll, or anything.. thats why we all were shocked in the WOAT thread..

Daps
fukk, I just read the build up to what lead to all this in the WOAT thread. I wasn't really paying all that much attention when I posted the first time :mjlol::snoop:

I didn't bother reading the "evidence" in the exposal thread because I just saw a bunch of gay images on the first page :scusthov: (still haven't read it, probably won't)

I wish I could have gotten more of a benefit of the doubt, but it makes total sense.

I'll take any part of the L that I have in this situation :francis:
all good, man.. just wanted to straighten some things out..