Ban Bet; I need one or all of the 3 stooges removed from this site (@hustlemania abuses being mod)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Damm this coli shyt is serious huh :lupe:

I've always just been myself on here. I also got people that I know in real life/know my affiliations, including family by marriage that are members. I'm not cool with being accused having an alt account that I use to post gay images from, as I imagine most normal members wouldn't be.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've always just been myself on here. I also got people that I know in real life/know my affiliations, including family by marriage that are members. I'm not cool with being accused having an alt account that I use to post gay images from, as I imagine most normal members wouldn't be.

I can dig it but if they know you in real life they really gonna believe randoms on a message board

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I can dig it but if they know you in real life they really gonna believe randoms on a message board

Nah, but just don't even drag me into no fukkshyt like this in the first place. Even just my online presence, I just don't want to be associated with this type of shyt.

If it would had stayed in that thread, I probably would have wrote it off, but I started getting mentioned in other threads outside of that one concerning it.

Daps
cats take this internet thing waaaaaayyyyyy too serious.....

and anyone who takes being a 'mod' serious :mjlol:....needs counseling

and to go as far as abusing the minimal power says a lot or not much about the person doing it :francis:
we all got real jobs.. only people taking anything serious, is most of yall cats..

if dudes mad some poster who pretends to be gay,is pretending to be him.. and, even goes along with being exposed.. maybe his angers directed at the wrong person.. :ld:

the person pretending to be a poster, and making people think he's gay- is where he should start if he has an issue.. if the thread aint about him, let it be.. i never said i had an issue with @Stir Fry.. @TheRtist claimed he was @Stir Fry, and they both seemed to go along with it in the Booth WOAT thread..

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
we all got real jobs.. only people taking anything serious, is most of yall cats..

if dudes mad some poster who pretends to be gay,is pretending to be him.. and, even goes along with being exposed.. maybe his angers directed at the wrong person.. :ld:

the person pretending to be a poster, and making people think he's gay- is where he should start if he has an issue.. if the thread aint about him, let it be.. i never said i had an issue with @Stir Fry.. @TheRtist claimed he was @Stir Fry, and they both seemed to go along with it in the Booth WOAT thread..

ur lame. deal with it. You been exposed and other posters came out voicing their disapproval of ur ways.

Daps
ur lame. deal with it. You been exposed and other posters came out voicing their disapproval of ur ways.
actually.. you're the fukkin biggest lame out of all of this..

-loses his sh!t for being nominated Booth WOAT
-claimed to be a random poster
-exposed as posting some :wrist: sh!t
-trying to save face with multiple threads begging for anyones attention

this was all in not even 24hrs.. you seriously might be the lamest poster on this site.. and, that says ALOT..