Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
remember kids, violence and rioting help nothing. Only peace brings change :smugfarve:

1024px-Boston_Tea_Party_Currier_colored.jpg

-DMP-
:lawd:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Again, what black person is hurting from cac chain stores being burned?

You act that is the only place they can go to shop. nikka this is Maryland there are several major shopping areas in Bmore alone and Maryland has TONs of malls in its own right. Outlet and indoor malls as well as hundreds of shopping areas. nikka no one is crying over a check in to cash burning. There are literly CVS and check and to cash on every block.:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

In that area no there isn't...you don't know that area at all. The closest grocery store to that bytch is where they started wilding at up at Mon Dawmin and the other in the heart of heroin city where nobody likes to go. Talk about shyt you know, you aren't even thinking of the people who are going to be out of work because of this, ain't no white people working in those stores in that area.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but how do you know for certain a black business wasn't destroyed ....

:patrice:
CVS, Check into Cash, and chainstores are for the most part CAC running even if its a black person working their. look up who is the CEO of these stores. Please stop with the deflecting. No one who lives their is hurting.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
This is Maryland, you know the areas with the most well-to-do blacks in the United States? I'm sure most people there don't even shop at the fukking check and to cash and CVS. They go to the outlet or fukking indoor mall. Most love wholefoods. Most blacks don't only shop at the liqueur store.

Hold up you from Maryland? If so why aint you making your way out there if you support this fukkery so much?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Can you name one black business that was destroyed?

I"m sure alot of black employees lost their jobs, which if you were from here , you would already know this area is pretty poor to begin with. Most people here aren't cool with this. I"m sure this is fine for people who live a couple of states away. nikkas should of headed to Baltimore county/Howard county if they wanted to do this and make a real impact.