Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You know what's so fukkin crazy is the fact that we got so many dumb and out of touch racist white folks and even black folks who expect black people to react and respond peacefully after we've been treated with force and violence. :mindblown:

Eric Garner died violently, Oscar Grant violently, Walter Scott etc all died violently. But they expect black people to be calm and peaceful :mindblown:

Like seriously, how fukkin disconnected can they be? :what:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Bro, no disrespect, but we ain't got time for this goofy ass Hebrew Israelite/Esau hotep bullshyt right now :what:

It will continue to be goofy to you until they are rounding up nikkas and massacring them in the streets of Babylon. That is the Truth whether you want to believe it or not. The day you say to yourself "That nikka Marvel was right :lupe:" Is the day you will not call all the stuff we have been saying goofy.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyts getting real. Social media is a record of all these race solders attacks. People, Black People, are not going to forget. Something has to give. Something will.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BMore youngins better be taking the necessities for warfare out of CVS, instead Kit-Kat and Doritos:francis:

Last edited:

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Whoo.... *deep breath**sharp exhale*

This is my neighborhood. Grew up on Gwynns Falls, right by Dukeland. Mondawmin was my hangout as a kid/teen.

That intersection of GFP/Reisterstown is ~ a mile from where I lived & where mom still does. Just talked to her & she's fine...crazy that she was just at the MM Target this a.m. Feel helpless being like a half-hour away when all this is going down. It's really surreal to watch.

Any West B-more fam here, or if any of y'all got any, just stay safe!