Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
You know what's so fukkin crazy is the fact that we got so many dumb and out of touch racist white folks and even black folks who expect black people to react and respond peacefully after we've been treated with force and violence. :mindblown:

Eric Garner died violently, Oscar Grant violently, Walter Scott etc all died violently. But they expect black people to be calm and peaceful :mindblown:

Like seriously, how fukkin disconnected can they be? :what:

:heh: What disconnect? They are Edomites...you still do not get it.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Frederick Douglass hs is right across the street from that mall where it started. My son told me everybody was on social media today talking about purging cops. It's starting to spread all over the west side. Glad I live over east

Yeah, this is about 10 minutes from where my parents live, but i doubt this will spread up to the edmondson village area( at least I hope it won't )

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Damn... I've been working sooo much I didn't realize it was THIS live... My god...

The reason cops aren't opening fire yet is because the cameras are here. This is why wearing a mask is important. I just don't see Baltimore PD letting this die down. I see bodies turning up weeks later. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pastor on his MLK Peaceful mantra:francis:

...meanwhile CaCs and PIG can continue their inherent violent bigotry:beli:

And, that's why Somethings will Never Change:pacspit:

Last edited:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Well, we did say that the young folks need to get involved in the movement....

They just need some guidance to turn all that aggression into pervasive plotting and planning in order to destroy the system...

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
As far as I'm concerned, white people started this shyt and further escalated it, so the brothas are gonna finish it :yeshrug:.

We all knew this was coming so I don't put any blame of the brothas outhere in the trenches getting it in. This is what happens when the youth are fed up with the bs and have no where else to turn to...This is their way of venting and I have no problems with it whats over. All they need is just some direction. Something has to give

White Supremacy has their race soldiers doing their dirty work to kill us off man.....We have to show support to our Baltimore people and stand with them. I don't give a fukk about "looting"....Only the media cares about that to spin their narrative. Its way bigger than that