Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
don't buy into that shyt about bloods and crips coming together to kill police officers, but with this story coming out, Black people will be all over social media praising the crips and bloods for something they're probably not even planning to do and it will lay the ground work to deal with these gangs with full force or win them a new title of "domestic terrorists" instead of gang.

Exactly, that is why I am tired of "black" people. And these wonder why Israelites are separating themselves from the rest of their people. "Black" people always fall for the okie doke...just a nation of dullards. It is good to be separated from people like this and just let the Most use his sword, Esau to get rid of people like this. Here it is Esau is preparing Jade Helm martial law which nikkas on here reject and now they have another propaganda fueled news report of another unarmed black man getting killed by cops. Now Esau is using the legs of that story to lay the ground work to make nikkas domestic terrorists so they can eventually bringing mass detentions and massacres it they want to. You know what, that is good for that nikkas because a lot you are scoffers have hated the Most High and refuse to listen to us. When this really goes down whether it is this year or in the near future just know that the Most High did this.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Must be tough to be an MD c00n broadcasting this with a pasty white tramp on TV. Finna go get me a chicken and french fries and a 40 oz. brb

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
There is levels to this, Esau is making nikkas think that it is safe with these riot police, throwing bottles and rocks. When Esau declares that martial law, nikkas will get rolled on worse than a Palestinian on the Gaza strip.

Bro, no disrespect, but we ain't got time for this goofy ass Hebrew Israelite/Esau hotep bullshyt right now :what:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli BMore Bros, was school out or something:lupe:

...night fall i can only imagine when shyt-hits-the-fan:lawd:

:salute: Be Safé Fam, and fukk The Police:pacspit:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
jamalbryant ‏@jamalhbryant 3m3 minutes ago
All men of empowerment temple & brothers from the mosque ....meet minister Carlos & I at mondawmin mall....right NOW!!!
From earlier...

34evz92.jpg