Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
VX6QkbG.jpg

haven't checked the last few pages. was this posted? :francis:

fukk 'em :pacspit:

And what's the problem with that???They don't want people destroying the neighborhood and causing problems in a place they and their parents live and helped to build up.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Breh. Thinking about retarded people's thoughts leads to thinking retarded thoughts. Be careful what you pay attention to, because there is no getting that time or energy back. We can't buy that time or energy back. This is as much a message to myself as it is to you.

Thank you. I kinda needed that... I've been getting overwhelmed lately by some of the troll memes white people post on my local news FB page.. I really do need to reduce how much time and energy I'm using reading this stuff.. I'm going to unfollow that page so I stop receiving their updates cause this shyt's really really upsetting!

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
And what's the problem with that???They don't want people destroying the neighborhood and causing problems in a place they and their parents live and helped to build up.

You don't see palestinians doing corny shyt like that.

Everywhere else in the world rioting for change is applauded, except in America of course, where the people being oppressed are often times the ones sticking up for their oppressors.

therainman

Rookie
Daps
These fukking cops throw tear gas grenades at nikkas, nikkas throw them back, they catch fire to trash, cops now call them criminals for setting fire to some shyt.

this is the fukkery that we gotta deal with every day.

the ONLY nikkas Im mad at right now are the gangs for not joining together and using their GUN POWER and other weapons for good. They the only ones that can combat this shyt. Toss a few fukking nades from some rooftops. Fire on these fools. Yall know the neighborhoods better than these cops. fukk they asses up. Instead these nikkas who prey on each other every day are too scared to do shyt. Just making truces for "peace". FUc that shyt. YOu an animal, be an animal and fukk these crackas up.