Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

selam

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't stand white bytches like this.. Zero substance in comments like this yet so infuriating

https://twitter.com/RWSurferGirl/status/593232942467403776

Breh. Thinking about retarded people's thoughts leads to thinking retarded thoughts. Be careful what you pay attention to, because there is no getting that time or energy back. We can't buy that time or energy back. This is as much a message to myself as it is to you.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
It's funny how people are saying "Rioting" isn't' the answer. Yet when you ask then what to do about police brutality all you get is crickets. One thing a Riot does do. It causes a spectacle to the point the system HAS to pay attention. The biggest issue I have with just modern day "Protest" is after the protest is over, NOTHING changes. All those Trayvon protest and "Stand our ground" is still a law. The Ferguson protest didn't get Wilson convicted or even charged. But it did get the DOJ to ether the Police department. B-more is stuck, they don't charge these cops it's going to get worst. I think South Carolina and B-More HAS to make an example of these cops.

I agree, But there is a limit too this.. You can't start burning and looting black owned businesses

:camby:

You can't burn libraries.. You can't burn churches..

Everything has it's limits

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
VX6QkbG.jpg

haven't checked the last few pages. was this posted? :francis:

fukk 'em :pacspit:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I agree, But there is a limit too this.. You can't start burning and looting black owned businesses

:camby:

You can't burn libraries.. You can't burn churches..

Everything has it's limits
Foh no limits during time of war

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
It's funny how people are saying "Rioting" isn't' the answer. Yet when you ask then what to do about police brutality all you get is crickets. One thing a Riot does do. It causes a spectacle to the point the system HAS to pay attention. The biggest issue I have with just modern day "Protest" is after the protest is over, NOTHING changes. All those Trayvon protest and "Stand our ground" is still a law. The Ferguson protest didn't get Wilson convicted or even charged. But it did get the DOJ to ether the Police department. B-more is stuck, they don't charge these cops it's going to get worst. I think South Carolina and B-More HAS to make an example of these cops.

Riots are more effective than marching tho, everyone forgets a march but none forgets a riot