Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
looks like our coli b more brehs popped all that shyt but a bunch of nikkas from a suburb in Missouri went harder than they did :sas1:

nikkas was like :whoa: ok we goin we goin

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think that might have been set up :patrice:

That same guy was on camera earlier talking to one of the police chiefs nodding in agreement with something...

I think the people throwing the fireworks are agent provocateurs. I doubt blacks are making shyt like that to throw. We just tear up shyt or throw what's in our hands. I never seen us throwing shyt like that in all the riots I've seen. I'm glad the good people didn't fall for it.

Im glad im not the only that sees this bullshyt

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
its some wild shyt how the government and cops get on some parent shyt and be like "go to your room or else Im getting the belt".

Like fukk that shyt nikka, Im a grown ass man. Teach these cops a lesson
how much of that neighborhood do you think is subsidized by the government though?
can't have it both ways

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
CDuldIaUEAAZdA1.jpg

CDuldkGVAAASHk6.jpg

https://twitter.com/Newyorkist/status/593249710669987840

:sas2:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's funny how people are saying "Rioting" isn't' the answer. Yet when you ask then what to do about police brutality all you get is crickets. One thing a Riot does do. It causes a spectacle to the point the system HAS to pay attention. The biggest issue I have with just modern day "Protest" is after the protest is over, NOTHING changes. All those Trayvon protest and "Stand our ground" is still a law. The Ferguson protest didn't get Wilson convicted or even charged. But it did get the DOJ to ether the Police department. B-more is stuck, they don't charge these cops it's going to get worst. I think South Carolina and B-More HAS to make an example of these cops.