Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
CDqaYDJUEAIk75M.jpg

Somebody on twitter said:

If I was this dude, this would be my avi for the rest of my life. It would go in my resume.

:deadrose:

Urchin

Banned
Daps
I'm sure this has been mentioned but aren't the police standing back because they know they can't control the situation right now and don't want a bunch of casualties? So they'll regroup tomorrow with the national guard and try to clamp down

No, they're just going to allow them to burn down their own neighborhood and when the dust settles the people will be whining about having nowhere to shop but they will just be ignored.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Figured if they wanted to burn & send a message. Burn up m&t bank or Camden yards ...& not affect local blacks directly.

Got black people crying over these young kids burning up their jobs & even business in which they live above. It's b-more, black people are going to be hurt in a lot of ways more than police and/or white people.

But what is a job or home when nikkas is dying at the hands of police. Hmmm.
nikkas take more pride in the Ravens and football than anything here, so I would think they ain't trying to mess with the football season

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas take more pride in the Ravens and football than anything here, so I would think they ain't trying to mess with the football season

I'm well aware....I'm from randallstown and that's my team till I die. But burning up the stadiums bring awareness of all news outlets & says fucck the corporates that enslave w/o destroying your daily living on a large scale. Granted blacks work there, but I feel those places up in flames send the proper message/statement as it symbolizes b-more world wide or you do some historical landmarks.

You burn big symbols...don't even touch the neighborhoods that you need.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not against them destroying government property or stadiums, but that's not really feasible to ask 17 year olds to do. they aren't about to let anyone fukk that shyt up. try setting the police department or city hall on fire and they won't be shooting rubber bullets at you.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I'm well aware....I'm from randallstown and that's my team till I die. But burning up the stadiums bring awareness of all news outlets & says fucck the corporates that enslave w/o destroying your daily living on a large scale. Granted blacks work there, but I feel those places up in flames send the proper message/statement as it symbolizes b-more world wide or you do some historical landmarks.

You burn big symbols...don't even touch the neighborhoods that you need.

U talking about destroying M&T Bank on a public chat forum:whoa:

therainman

Rookie
Daps
Personally I love the video of my people throwing rocks at the cops and backing them the fukk up.

We need more of shyt like that, less of burning up a CVS. LIke I GET the need to riot and lash out. Just take that shyt to the right people.You won't see me be sad if a police station caught on fire, or the mayor's place, or some racist judge, the prosecutor etc. Just fukk with the right people and I will support your ass 100%. shyt I might even paypal your ass!

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not against them destroying government property or stadiums, but that's not really feasible to ask 17 year olds to do. they aren't about to let anyone fukk that shyt up. try setting the police department or city hall on fire and they won't be shooting rubber bullets at you.

Well I'm not going to layout a plan here...but kids shouldn't really be leading such efforts. In a perfect world black cops and black military lead the situation (yes, put loyalty to blacks & say fucck the gov)...so plan B of adults would have to do and they need to have certain resources & I'm not talking gangs or any general knuckle heads.

Last edited: