Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
And situations where the cops is the one getting murdered for doing nothing.

Its only a roit when a random thats black thats being an idiot for trying to run the cops in the first place e
right

No, it becomes a riot when a black male/female is unjustly killed by a civil servant, and no one is held accountable. What you think this is? This ain't post slavery where they are allowed to lynch us with no repercussions. This shyt is 100s of years in the makings.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And situations where the cops is the one getting murdered for doing nothing.

Its only a roit when a random thats black thats being an idiot for trying to run the cops in the first place e
right

Like cops are not corrupt and bring this on themselves by protecting the dirty ones and you wonder why black people are so fukking upset?!?! :what: these cops think they're above the law and we still don't know the officers involves in arresting the guy was.

So miss us with this major bullshyt #newblack kumbuya shyt your shoveling.

Stop it. You need to realize that nothing will change with peaceful protesting suit only changes in The chaos.

Fact remains an innocent black kid is dead from being in the cops custody. I just wished they named these cops instead of new black asses like you on that peace shyt.

I'm done.:camby:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Like cops are not corrupt and bring this on themselves by protecting the dirty ones and you wonder why black people are so fukking upset?!?! :what: these cops think they're above the law and we still don't know the officers involves in arresting the guy was.

So miss us with this major bullshyt #newblack kumbuya shyt your shoveling.

Stop it. You need to realize that nothing will change with peaceful protesting suit only changes in The chaos.

Fact remains an innocent black kid is dead from being in the cops custody. I just wished they named these cops instead of new black asses like you on that peace shyt.

I'm done.:camby:

There are corrupt police officers out there but nobody is perfect.

For the most part cops been good to me more so than bad. When my house caught on fire, dude went in there and saved my dog. Do u know awesome that is

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

For the most part cops been good to me more so than bad. When my house caught on fire, dude went in there and saved my dog. Do u know awesome that is
police are awesome in very affluent areas. thats their real job, to protect high value property

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Getcho phaggit ass da fukk outta hea wit dat shyt. :camby:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

And those same authorities who saved your dog are the same ones who would murk you just because they had a bad day and not think twice about it.