Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
No y'all act like this when your college team loses, now begone troll.

I'm black.

The guy killed in the link and the dude who got killed in Baltimore were killed because they tried to run. destroying property and putting other people lives at risk over someone they don't even know is some wack shyt.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'm all for people being armed...you think 5 or 6 chocolate cities is about to out gun the US Government you are mistaken....that's why we have to be smarter in our violence. Economic Disruptions, Boycotts, Interrupt sporting events, concerts...anything that makes people complacent...disrupt that shyt.

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As an adult white male I do not, and will not pretend to have any connection with what is happening in Baltimore right now. At the same time I would like to think I can show empathy with what is happening in Baltimore. My only concern is the media labeling rioters as thugs and such. "We" and by we I mean anyone with half a conscience understand what the real issue is being lost here.

White privage is real and will change the narrative to help fit the mass media. And that truly disgusts me.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm black.

The guy killed in the link and the dude who got killed in Baltimore were killed because they tried to run. destroying property and putting other people lives at risk over someone they don't even know is some wack shyt.

And there have been people that have not run and gotten killed anyways so your point is fukking irrelevant....:why:

0qKqqxg.gif

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
And there have been people that have not run and gotten killed anyways so your point is fukking irrelevant....:why:

0qKqqxg.gif

And situations where the cops is the one getting murdered for doing nothing.

Its only a roit when a random thats black thats being an idiot for trying to run the cops in the first place e
right