Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Untitled.jpg
So fukked up!!!

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all this shows is that we've (black people and the rest of society) have failed and are disconnected from the black youth. They are trying to communicate something to us, and this is their way of expressing it
Exactly but most of these people hate the youth. This thread shows the disdain people have for young black people. They hate all of us. They want us all dead.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
People on here really upset that CVS got burned down :ohhh:

Not "cvs" thats 1 of the places, I dont think people fully understand the wheel...

"white" owned well insured business gets burnt down, white man is fine
All locals who worked there = fukked...

So all I was saying was stop rooting to burn down "white businesses" It effects the locals MUCH more then the owner.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
The young cats got the juice now....Its over. The old generation c00ning it up praying for peace are ineffective and I fukking love it. fukk what the media feeds us....We know their working for the enemy and don't have our best interest at heart. A CVS store burned down and was looted....big deal. Those kids nearly have next to nothing anyways and in the end are still gonna be under attack, oppressed and a hash tag away for being the next Freddie Gray. They don't have much to live for...Few are knuckleheads, but most of them just don't know what to do. The older gen let us down big time.

Most businesses they burned down probably wouldn't hire them anyways.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Enough is enough.. Black people kill black people everyday..

We heard the protesters all week .. Time to move on
Yes, and them DAs hand out life sentences like toothpicks after a steak dinner for them nikkaz. When it's a cop though there's all this careful deliberation required and extended patience and victim blaming. Nikkaz don't get away with shyt.