Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
the city of baltimore used children to justify them bringing in national guard and a curfew. they knew they fukked up when freddie gray died and i feel all of this is part of their plan. this is the start of the officers being found not guilty of murder.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
i wasn't aware that destroying the community you live in was beneficial to black life :skip: nor was i aware it slowed down said "black african genocide" :skip:
:comeon:Well you seem to value White owned property instead of commenting about police killing this black man .

So I assume you Care more about White property than Black Lives.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly but most of these people hate the youth. This thread shows the disdain people have for young black people. They hate all of us. They want us all dead.

:snoop: I don't even know if absurdity you're spittin is even your fault. There has never been a point in civil unrest in regards to the black man and woman where the youth were not up front and prominent. The major difference is that in yesteryear, the elders knew how to channel the energy and rage of the youth to bring forth tangible, policy changing results