Ballet Teacher Is Going Viral After Voicing Her Frustrations With Kids And Parents. "Kids Want To Dance To PoundTown."

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Glad I live in an environment where I don’t have to worry about that shyt right now. Kids shouldn’t be listening to that bullshyt.

But if you gonna teach dance in certain areas you gotta know what’s gonna come with it.

Ballet teacher looking right though, and she dress like she would have a class dancing to that garbage. But guess you can’t always read a book by its cover.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
the community has been failing because we've adopted the cac mentality of mediocrity being acceptable.

it doesnt fukking matter what previous generations of kids did. your kids exist to be better than them, not worse.

so no, fukk you if you raise your kids to listen to pound town. when they get older and turn into aint shyt adults, blame yourself for being a mediocre parent

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
the community has been failing because we've adopted the cac mentality of mediocrity being acceptable.

it doesnt fukking matter what previous generations of kids did. your kids exist to be better than them, not worse.

so no, fukk you if you raise your kids to listen to pound town. when they get older and turn into aint shyt adults, blame yourself for being a mediocre parent
Ah yes blame whitey for 5 year olds wanting to listen to poundtown at ballet :mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Imagine being such a shytty parent that listening to one rap song has more influencing power over your children than 18 years worth of your presence :mjlol: got damn you nikkas be telling on yourself … this is why we need parental licenses like I said before… all you nikkas just not fit for the job

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Imagine being such a shytty parent that listening to one rap song has more influencing power over your children than 18 years worth of your presence :mjlol: got damn you nikkas be telling in yourself … this is why we need parental licenses like I said before… all you nikkas just not fit for the job
it's a symptom of a bigger problem. if your 5 year old is openly listening to and requesting Sexxy Red, what else is happening?

if we had parental licenses, you wouldnt exist breh.

Ah yes blame whitey for 5 year olds wanting to listen to poundtown at ballet :mjlol:
i mean, sexy red and other rap artists are only popping because enough cacs are listening to them. black ears and dollars dont move artists like that. not to mention the marketing and management all done by cacs. or the so-called "urban" social media pages run by cacs like Vlad.

but that's not what i meant. i mean cacs are and have always been okay with mediocrity. :ld:

Last edited: