Baker Mayfield’s football story is for real some movie type shyt.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
As a Sooner, Baker makes me proud as fukk. Best
Middle of the field seam passer ive seen in a long time. But we need to be careful. Ive also seen him wilt when big dogs are nipping at his heels. Im stull leery about that being a part of his make up. Lets wait on him for a sec.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
jumped on this wagon early. when i saw him swag on tennessee (not sure if kiffin was still there) i looked his story up. what won me over was the story of him bringing a teammate home during a school break to show his father dude was a good guy (during all the mike brown/trayvon protest shyt).

winner
leader
cares about black people
got rhythm & swag

if you cant get behind that, condolences to your vagina.

Yup. Knew you wanted him on the Giants... shyt I wanted the Niners to grab him before we traded for Jimmy G

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I hope you all keep this same energy if he loses to the raiders.
He's not expected to go undefeated for the rest of the season as a rookie or any season:heh: The jets game alone isn't why we got that "energy." And if he loses,one game isn't a reason to lose that "same energy."

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
He's not expected to go undefeated for the rest of the season as a rookie or any season:heh: The jets game alone isn't why we got that "energy." And if he loses,one game isn't a reason to lose that "same energy."

:mjlol: According to people at my job the Browns are a legit playoff team now. It was a good win, but lets not get carried away. I understand to a lesser degree the excitement because this is basically their second or 3 win in as many years but lets just hold up on throwing the confetti .

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Something that makes it even more Hollywood - the quarterback that got injured who he replaced at Texas Tech was the guy who had started ahead of him at his own high school. And that guy was like blueblood Texas QB dynasty stock, his dad and granddad and uncle had all been starters at QB for Texas. That's classic sports movie to come in as a high school freshman and be behind this godly upperclassman, then have to walk on to Texas Tech to play behind him, only to come up due to an injury and then end up never letting the chosen son back onto the field again.
:ohhh:

Wow.

:wow:

Baker "Rudy" Mayfield :wow:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Yo what? :dwillhuh:

I’ve never heard of a story so perfectly written. Earth really might be a simulation
tenor.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:mjlol: According to people at my job the Browns are a legit playoff team now. It was a good win, but lets not get carried away. I understand to a lesser degree the excitement because this is basically their second or 3 win in as many years but lets just hold up on throwing the confetti .

U work with a bunch of retards breh

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
Baker didn’t throw a single TD, and if his lineman doesn’t recover his fumble, they probably get blown out.

The Defense deserves more credit for that win, but he zips a few passes against a bend but don’t break pass coverage and all of the sudden he is the great white hope.

:mjpls:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
jumped on this wagon early. when i saw him swag on tennessee (not sure if kiffin was still there) i looked his story up. what won me over was the story of him bringing a teammate home during a school break to show his father dude was a good guy (during all the mike brown/trayvon protest shyt).

winner
leader
cares about black people
got rhythm & swag

if you cant get behind that, condolences to your vagina.
You really think he gives a fukk about black people breh? Stop the stannery