Baker Mayfield’s football story is for real some movie type shyt.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
  • Backup QB in high school
  • Starting QB got got injured in the championship game. Baker took over and balled out
  • No big offers from colleges
  • Walked on to Texas Tech
  • Took over because of injuries
  • Got injured himself, got almost shunned by coach
  • Transferred to OU
  • Had to sit a year
  • Took over at OU, balled out, won the Heisman
  • First overall pick
  • Takes over in second half to shine light on the shytty ass Browns

Watch this mf lead the Browns to the Super Bowl in like 2-3 years :wow:

Y’all can’t tell me his life isn’t scripted man this is straight out of all those inspirational sports movies

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
jumped on this wagon early. when i saw him swag on tennessee (not sure if kiffin was still there) i looked his story up. what won me over was the story of him bringing a teammate home during a school break to show his father dude was a good guy (during all the mike brown/trayvon protest shyt).

winner
leader
cares about black people
got rhythm & swag

if you cant get behind that, condolences to your vagina.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
jumped on this wagon early. when i saw him swag on tennessee (not sure if kiffin was still there) i looked his story up. what won me over was the story of him bringing a teammate home during a school break to show his father dude was a good guy (during all the mike brown/trayvon protest shyt).

winner
leader
cares about black people
got rhythm & swag

if you cant get behind that, condolences to your vagina.
bringing a black man home to see his raciat dad makes him care about black people, smh. Come on kid

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
bringing a black man home to see his raciat dad makes him care about black people, smh. Come on kid
If you don’t care about black people or your dads racist tendencies, then you don’t go out of your way to bring a black friend home to change your dads mind.

But I have no idea if that stories true or what...

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
If you don’t care about black people or your dads racist tendencies, then you don’t go out of your way to bring a black friend home to change your dads mind.

But I have no idea if that stories true or what...
yeah, dont really know how slim tried to turn that around like "trying to change my *prejudice father's perspective" makes him a klansmen. some of yall on that k2.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I kept on telling people. He's the only QB from the draft that I thought was NFL ready and passed the eye test

I thought this too. I dont know why 4yr QB's are so shunned by execs.

Only thing I was shocked about was that he went 1 out the bunch. The media kept saying Rosen and Darnold who I dont think that highly of