Baddest chick in my high school is now a crackhead

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
The baddest bytch I graduted with is now a fat piece of shyt with 3 kids

Yes I'm bitter. That bytch played me to the left several times I'm high school and now she once to try to get with nikka now that she been ran thru.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:noah:

I had a crush on her for the longest time, mix race dime piece, I always found myself wondering what she was doing with her life since its been years, probably wed a nerd and was living the life.

I had to find out the worst way :sadbron:

my hommie sells that sh!t and she came to pick up a fix and I was devastated, focked up her looks as she looked flabby and sick. Tried to come conversate with me but she smelled hella bad.

I wanna shoot who ever got her hooked. :sadcam:

Look on the bright side. U could easily fukk and it would only cost u a $5 rock.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
you have somehow justified being friends with the dope man but you wanna kill whoever got this girl addicted to dope??? what part of the game is that?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I got no sympathy for someone who gets hooked on crack in this new century.

Naw man, it's not that simple. Especially for a young chick. They can be so naive and easily manipulated and fall into the trap. I got some family members on crack and 2 cousins on heroin. A lot of that had to do with stupid decisions, but a lot had to do with their environment. My cousin been around dope since he was 10 or 11 and he eventually slipped into it. Most times with a young chic, it's a bytch ass nikka who put her on to the hard. You can't just put Just Say No posters in schools and expect people not to try drugs