Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 58 - African-Americans!!!!!!

Are African-American women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I would like to thank @The College Dropout for the LARGE amounts of tags...:leon:

I would also like to thank @IllmaticDelta for the additional pics.

And finally I would like to thank the co-founder of this series @Poitier for not only the additional pics but introducing me to the leading lady Taylor Rooks.:wow:

It was these three that gave teamAA the victory.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Breh no, that shyt is :duck:. Didn't the census from a while back disprove this?
I presented the facts.
Whether you accept or reject them is up to you. :manny:

Are you agreeing or disagreeing?

Cuz what you posted actually backs my point, but the smilie is throwing me off:jbhmm:
I actually think the specifics are inconsequential.
As I told Illmatic, I was being hyperbolic to match my score.
I can always go back and edit it to say "5 since y'all are obsessed with worshipping half-CACs, and they're only 50% at best so y'all only get 1/2 the points."
Would that be better? :ld:

Now where does it state AAs are ONLY 70% African? If anything the study you posted are showing various admixtures from various AAs from different cities.

Now this study tells us a different story...

African and Non-African Admixture Components in African Americans and An African Caribbean Population
^^That one says 80%...

Here is another one that says the same thing.

The Genetic Structure and History of Africans and African Americans
Sarah A. Tishkoff et al, 2009

The Genetic Structure and History of Africans and African Americans

^^^80% again... Fact is most genetic studies have varying results for AAs but fact is most consistently have around 75-80% African admixture. Not 70%...
70. 80.
Either way, it's beside the point.
There's a host of other variables which make this tourney lopsided.
But y'all are triggered by a comment made somewhat in jest.
Why?
As I predicted, my vote, wouldn't and hasn't made any difference.
Y'all feel like you have to exercise manifest destiny over any votes that don't conform to the overwhelming majority?? :what:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
70. 80.
Either way, it's beside the point.
But y'all are triggered by a comment made somewhat in jest.
Why?
As I predicted, my vote, wouldn't and hasn't made any difference.
Y'all feel like you have to exercise manifest destiny over any votes that don't conform to the overwhelming majority?? :what:

lol. Now how is this series "lopsided?" Because AA women were doing good?

Second I didnt attack your vote because you voted a low number. I attacked it because it was HYPOCRITICAL. Your reasoning being because AAs are mixed while again you gave AB women a 10 when they are much more mixed than AAs.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Did known cacs vote, or stay out of this one?

I ain't got no problem with anybody who voted regardless of score. I'm interested in noticeable absentees.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I choose 1 because AA women are not pure Africans, they have 20 percent caucasiod blood and that just ruins it. Not only that but their attitudes are stank as well, a definite 1 for sure. And op you should count this vote because when South Sudan came up all the AA trolls voted 1

5726d24316042a1d45a8c0d13a215413_salty-memes-memesuper-salty-grandma-meme_640-480.jpeg

:heh:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I presented the facts.
Whether you accept or reject them is up to you. :manny:

I actually think the specifics are inconsequential.
As I told Illmatic, I was being hyperbolic to match my score.
I can always go back and edit it to say "5 since y'all are obsessed with worshipping half-CACs, and they're only 50% at best so y'all only get 1/2 the points."

1/2 cacs weren't even posted that much in the thread:gucci:

:dwillhuh: a large portion of those 10 votes have to be by non-aframs. I didn't think there were enough afram posters to get up to 50, 10's in the polling.

ComorianKid

Banned
Daps
Reppin
East Africa
Your vote has been disqualified. And I disqualified the nearly all the one votes in this series from South Sudanese, Puerto Ricans, Somalis, Angolans, etc,etc,etc.

Anyways when I can neg again. Remind me to neg you.

Breh AA trolls are always making fun of Africans on this website and they were trolling heavy in the South Sudan thread calling Africans ugly etc. How come you ain't saying nothing about these AA trolls? I'm sorry but in my opinion AA women are not in the top ten they have stank attitudes.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Breh AA trolls are always making fun of Africans on this website and they were trolling heavy in the South Sudan thread calling Africans ugly etc. How come you ain't saying nothing about these AA trolls? I'm sorry but in my opinion AA women are not in the top ten they have stank attitudes.
:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

When do AAs always make fun of Africans!!??? Many AAs especially those like @EastCoastNaga and @The College Dropout were giving very high scores to Africans including ME. And is South Sudanese the only ones you can bring up? It was Africans TOO who were giving them low scores and no one was trolling them. And like I said I disqualified all of SS 1 votes. I find it even more funnier when AAs were giving YOUR women repeat YOUR women who rarely ANYONE knows about good scores!

And I cant what your opinion is and I stated many times that the rules are looks only. So stop it...

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)

So basically you can't pull AA women now you're mad
:umad:
Oh and negged
:mjgrin: