Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 58 - African-Americans!!!!!!

Are African-American women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Now where does it state AAs are ONLY 70% African? If anything the study you posted are showing various admixtures from various AAs from different cities.

Now this study tells us a different story...
For admixed groups such as African Americans, self-reported ethnicity is an insufficient criterion for stratification, because they are known to carry alleles from West African and European ancestral groups [Chakraborty et al., 1992; Parra et al., 2001]. The average West African and European components have been estimated to be ~80 and ~20%, respectively [Parra et al, 2004]. African Caribbean populations follow a similar pattern of genetic ancestry. A previous study by Benn-Torres et al. [2008] estimated Barbadians at near 90% West African ancestry; however, their sample comprised UK residents and included only 28 ancestry informative markers (AIMs). In analyses of substructure in more than 900 Baltimore/Washington African Americans and almost 300 Barbadians, we used ~400 AIMs, and more than 14,000 randomly selected SNPs from a genome-wide marker panel and employed both a Bayesian technique [STRUCTURE, Pritchard et al., 2002], and principal components analysis (PCA).
African and Non-African Admixture Components in African Americans and An African Caribbean Population
^^That one says 80%...

Here is another one that says the same thing.

The Genetic Structure and History of Africans and African Americans
Sarah A. Tishkoff et al, 2009

The ancestry of African Americans is predominantly from Niger-Kordofanian (~71%), European (~13%), and other African (~8%) populations, although admixture levels varied considerably among individuals.
The Genetic Structure and History of Africans and African Americans

^^^80% again... Fact is most genetic studies have varying results for AAs but fact is most consistently have around 75-80% African admixture. Not 70%...

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I thought we would get a little over 50 10s for AA women:ehh: We are about to hit 100:mjgrin:

We've come along way from when I first came on here and AAs were letting others diss us with no recourse:leon: I'm proud of you guys :mjcry:
SOMEBODY @ SOMEBODY TO GET THIS THING TO 100:damn:

@KidStranglehold when do the polls close

ComorianKid

Banned
Daps
Reppin
East Africa
I choose 1 because AA women are not pure Africans, they have 20 percent caucasiod blood and that just ruins it. Not only that but their attitudes are stank as well, a definite 1 for sure. And op you should count this vote because when South Sudan came up all the AA trolls voted 1

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I choose 1 because AA women are not pure Africans, they have 20 percent caucasiod blood and that just ruins it. Not only that but their attitudes are stank as well, a definite 1 for sure. And op you should count this vote because when South Sudan came up all the AA trolls voted 1

Your vote has been disqualified. And I disqualified the nearly all the one votes in this series from South Sudanese, Puerto Ricans, Somalis, Angolans, etc,etc,etc.

Anyways when I can neg again. Remind me to neg you.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
WELP... Thats all folk!:wow:

@Poitier @DarrynCobretti @The College Dropout @K.O.N.Y @IllmaticDelta @Dak_Brehscott @im_sleep

I just want to thank the haters and their FAILED attempt to troll vote AA women. :umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

Total score... 9.593... 5 disqualified troll votes. 3 threes disqualified and two 1s disqualified. However, EVEN IF the troll votes were to be calculated AA women would still take top spot due to having an insane amount of 10s and total votes. :umad:

Also AA gang be score to neg train all those who tried to troll vote....

Anyways only two more threads to go.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

And PS... Comorians are definitely not "pure Africans." :mjlol: