Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 58 - African-Americans!!!!!!

Are African-American women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
3m3HvsL.jpg

bLb4rrS.jpg

KqJGF63.jpg

sXBZfy8.jpg

36kWXzI.jpg

(same person)

blasians:mjgrin:

Uhi4NKI.jpg

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Oh yeah, checking the votes again and considering this is a predominantly AA website, with a tourney whose traffic has been relatively consistent UNTIL the AA entry with this drastic-ass spike.:stopitslime:
I'mma go with a 5 off skrenf of y'all in-group bias.:yeshrug:

P.S. The Brazilians didn't get the stimulus package AAs are getting now. You can count the Brazilian posters on 1 hand.
And I'm a Maroon though (Aukan to be exact), one of the purest Afro-diaspora groups this side of the Atlantic :russ::umad:

Breh it's not that deep. We all knew how this was gonna go once the Yanks turned up. I wasn't paying attention to these threads until Jamaica turned up, gave a 10 and kept ignoring, which I assume most of these spike voters are gonna do too.

It'd be interesting to do this in secret if possible. Set of women at a time, then ethnicities revealed at one and only leaderboard showing after all sets voted on but I digress.

American site means American pride, it is what it is :yeshrug:

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
The funny thing is people say North Sudanese people look really similar to African Americans :pachaha:
:mjgrin:

Misreeya might neg for such slander in her eyes tho.:mjpls:
did that weirdo vote in any other threads?
Nah honestly, I don't recall ever seeing her name when I check the polls. Poitier and @KidStranglehold probably may have recognized her in some North African and East African threads if she did vote.