Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 58 - African-Americans!!!!!!

Are African-American women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
jJh0eZ3.jpg

eLeFtkx.jpg

F1b54vD.jpg

DsQtIh0.jpg

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
This site was heavily anti-AA before we clicked up we just doing what we suppose to do:mjgrin:

We can go in Mikey's rate this girl thread and its dominated by AAs too :pachaha:
There are more virgin sex tourist weirdos on here who fetishize Brazil than there are AAs:mjlol:
IDK about all that. I just signed up last December. :dame:
Besides, y'all ain't hurting for votes.
I was just being the Devil's Advocate.
This tourney is basically Olympic Basketball, we all knew how it was going to end :francis:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Straight clown shyt...

EVERY group had LARGE turnouts... Dominicans, Jamaicans, Haitians, Afro-Brazilians, Nigerians, Ethiopians, Eritreans, Somalis. Its just that we actually support our women... lol

AA brehs stop having beautiful women:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
And stop supporting them:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
So women I know less than 5 of but heavily fetishize on some trick shyt can win:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Straight clown shyt...

EVERY group had LARGE turnouts... Dominicans, Jamaicans, Haitians, Afro-Brazilians, Nigerians, Ethiopians, Eritreans, Somalis. Its just that we actually support our women... lol
The most votes ever are Dominicans and Jamaicans who both got 70 after about 2 days of keeping the polls open.
As of this post, AAs already have 66 votes with 45 of them being 10s after just 3 hours of voting.
I wonder how that will trend over the next 48 hours?:jbhmm:
I was just trying to provide some balance. :manny:

Last edited: