Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 58 - African-Americans!!!!!!

Are African-American women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
e4pbfIn.jpg

RQMbs52.jpg

1jQKHnT.jpg

CJP50xT.jpg

iOez5uX.jpg

DoHhwYe.jpg

DsZ9njz.jpg

vao1q7u.jpg

(same person)
RdoFJ8F.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This is DISQUALIFIED worthy(not gonna do anything)... ESPECIALLY since you gave Afro-Brazilians a 10 who are who are MORE mixed.:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

And AAs are consistently 75-80% African. And I definitely know Surinamese people are more admixed with East Indian.

Come on breh I thought you were better than this. :snoop:

keep there scores:ehh:
makes the end result that much more satisfying :mjgrin:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
This is DISQUALIFIED worthy(not gonna do anything)... ESPECIALLY since you gave Afro-Brazilians a 10 who are who are MORE mixed.:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

And AAs are consistently 75-80% African. And I definitely know Surinamese people are more admixed with East Indian.

Come on breh I thought you were better than this. :snoop:
Oh yeah, checking the votes again and considering this is a predominantly AA website, with a tourney whose traffic has been relatively consistent UNTIL the AA entry with this drastic-ass spike.:stopitslime:
I'mma go with a 5 off skrenf of y'all in-group bias.:yeshrug:

P.S. The Brazilians didn't get the stimulus package AAs are getting now. You can count the Brazilian posters on 1 hand.
And I'm a Maroon though (Aukan to be exact), one of the purest Afro-diaspora groups this side of the Atlantic :russ::umad:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah, checking the votes again and considering this is a predominantly AA website, with a tourney whose traffic has been relatively consistent UNTIL the AA entry with this drastic-ass spike.:stopitslime:
I'mma go with a 5 off skrenf of y'all in-group bias.:yeshrug:

P.S. The Brazilians didn't get the stimulus package AAs are getting now. You can count the Brazilian posters on 1 hand.
And I'm a Maroon though (Aukan to be exact), one of the purest Afro-diaspora groups this side of the Atlantic :russ::umad:

This site was heavily anti AA before we clicked up we just doing what we suppose to do:mjgrin:

We can go in Mikey's rate this girl thread and its dominated by AAs too :pachaha:
There are more virgin sex tourist weirdos on here who fetishize Brazil than there are AAs:mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This site was heavily anti AA before we clicked up we just doing what we suppose to do:mjgrin:

We can go in Mikey's rate this girl thread and its dominated by AAs too :pachaha:
There are more virgin sex tourist weirdos on here who fetishize Brazil than there are AAs:mjlol:

Straight clown shyt...

EVERY group had LARGE turnouts... Dominicans, Jamaicans, Haitians, Afro-Brazilians, Nigerians, Ethiopians, Eritreans, Somalis. Its just that we actually support our women... lol