Bad lightskin IG Model shows she made 100k in less than 3 months from "onlyfans" UPDATE:685K NOW!!!!

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Only Fans has got to be the easiest 3-6 month hustle for these girls. You spend like 2 weeks hyping the shyt on your regular account before you launch and imply that it’s gonna be super NSFW.

You launch and give basically the same shyt as Instagram, but everyone’s already in so you got that 1st month money. Start implying you’ll do more at the end right before them first renewal hit. Then rinse and repeat till everyone gets sick of it.

Look at the declining amount of money per month. She’s still eating, but I expect those numbers to plummet.

Nah she still eating good! 30k a month!

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
And the finessing doesn’t stop. These chicks hustling and still want a man to take care of them. Matter of fact that those same SIMPS wouldn’t mind lol.

shyt stuff like this make me never want to take care of a women again lmao

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
And the finessing doesn’t stop. These chicks hustling and still want a man to take care of them. Matter of fact that those same SIMPS wouldn’t mind lol.

shyt stuff like this make me never want to take care of a women again lmao

You ain't heard?

It's 2018.

Gold-diggers are crowdsourcing now. :troll:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Yeah but look at how not shaming these women has caused them to become some of black females greatest influencers over the past decade or so. If you dont nip bullshyt in the bud and take it seriously as a threat,it can become president:francis:. You can only shield the women in your life from so much for only so long. We cant be applauding these women for shyt,especially while not giving equal or better yet MORE applause and attention to the righteous women,who are using their minds and real effort in their hustle:martin:

This is true. You got successful black women even wondering for a split second if they should become a stripper or insta thot.

But then again I know strippers who strip just to pay their loans and be successful.

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
140k. She is eating :manny:

Y'all nikkas need to stop hating. This onlyfans thing is working!

n2VpmuJ.png
Don't hate the player, hate the game. Had to be said.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Ayo JBO fam, we gotta make a thread with IG Thots Onlyfan content like this:damn: :banderas:
Exactly what I was trynna say. Somebody get the coochie pics from sospyda on ig

Edit: today’s the last day to join the premium Snapchat somebody inbox her n get the connect. Shiv.spyda on snap is her regular snap

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Look at the declining amount of money per month. She’s still eating, but I expect those numbers to plummet.
First thing i noticed. How you finally get referrals but your numbers have crashed that much? Why weren't the referrals earlier? Those numbers don't say what she thinks they're saying.