Bad lightskin IG Model shows she made 100k in less than 3 months from "onlyfans" UPDATE:685K NOW!!!!

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I don’t think anyone here is jealous. People here support the lady making her money.

People here are just trying to understand the mind process of a SIMP.

nah.....nikkas were hating hard af on the first page....shorty on pace for 300-400k just off onlyfans in a year. That's surgeon money :wow:

DG-10GyW0AA6GEy.jpg

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
nah.....nikkas were hating hard af on the first page....shorty on pace for 300-400k just off onlyfans in a year. That's surgeon money :wow:

Please show your math.

In five months, all of her revenue channels have decreased, except her messages.

In five months she made 140k gross. To make another 160k gross to make the low end 300k, her revenue channels would need to see some exceptional reverse movement. What is she planning to do differently to increase?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Please show your math.

In five months, all of her revenue channels have decreased, except her messages.

In five months she made 140k gross. To make another 160k gross to make the low end 300k, her revenue channels would need to see some exceptional reverse movement. What is she planning to do differently to increase?
What she'll do differently is spend 20k more than what she earned probably

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Please show your math.

nikka quit hating.....she's avg 28k a month....that's 336k a year. If she adds more nude content she can skyrocket even higher.

nikka pocket watching a chick. Get outta her uterus

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
I figured out their scam. I hollered at a girl recently on Instagram cause she was posting a LOT recently and filling up my timeline with her phat ass. She told me whatever I want to discuss, I should do it through the link in her bio. To check the bio, it's a connectpal link! For one second I was about to rationalise copping a subscription to holla at her. It had me thinking maybe there's way less competition for her attention behind that paywall. But when I really thought about it, that's how they're getting these guys to pay. Instead of putting a booking email in their bio, these hoes are telling thirsty nikkas to pay a fee to holla through cam sites. That's every hoe's game: using male thirst to manipulate you and flip the script on you and make you hand over your money for their attention when it should be the other way around.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
This shyt been going on since Instagram got popular and chicks figured out paysites like onlyfans was way more lucrative than managing their own domain website with monthly content. IG is nothing but a front door entrance to their paid content and they found a way to capitalize off it.

About half of these women on IG will have you "swiping up" for some paid content or product. What gets me is the ones selling signed calendars :mindblown:, who pays for that?

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Had to tag the coli on the photo cuz nikkas be stealing our shyt way to much.

685k:whoo:

8 Months of "work" :jawalrus:

bytch came tf up :whew:

6Xcmh7k.jpg