Bad lightskin IG Model shows she made 100k in less than 3 months from "onlyfans" UPDATE:685K NOW!!!!

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Whoa what's this about?

get the girls phone number some how. look up what the carrier is. call up t-mobile and pretend to be her and social engineer your way into having them issue you a new SIM , have full control over her phone and more importantly, her phone number ...which these days almost acts as a second social security number. from there you can reset passwords to social accounts and eventually work your way into the OnlyFans account. having a connect at a phone carrier makes it easier; they just have to reset the SIM's pin for you. think some kid working at Verizon for less than $20 an hour wouldnt want to make a quick couple bands by resetting someone's SIM?

its a popular method that people use to hijack (and resell) popular social media accounts, especially "OG" accounts with simple one-word desirable usernames (for example imagine having username "Mike" on Instagram). also used to get into peoples CoinBase accounts and drain their crypto holdings

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
The simps in the 2010's are wild and extremely slow. I wish I could get in the mind of a simp I've actually never met one in person. I might have to hook with a bird and get on this cam show shyt for simps.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yall keep predicting one day these hos will meet a tragic end for a decade now. Now that everything else has failed and we are in the era of the whore.nikkas are forced to hope uncle sam gets to these women. All you can do is hold your daughters and the women in your lives closer,and hold on for the bumpy ride.

Nicki Minaj is getting a massive Backlash nowadays. :hubie:

If people cana turn against her, the reign on top for these whores are super short.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Y’all wishing the taxman on this bytch like it’s nothing for her to just pay her taxes. Still extra money just for being her after the fact.

That girl is still sucking some nikka dikk for free...who cares what she does

facts bro....She was also on her story talking about she getting ready for another job. Like that ain't her only hussle. nikkas just be hating hard af.