Bad lightskin IG Model shows she made 100k in less than 3 months from "onlyfans" UPDATE:685K NOW!!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
On top of that, this bytch body obviously ain't even natural. Tiddies look super fake and stiff and that ass looks unnatural too. :scust:Simps obviously bought her ass and titties too. :gucci: Damn, any cute chick can come up these days off of simpery. :what:I've noticed even normal chicks have weird fake looking fat asses nowadays, now you know why. :martin:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This is where the game is fukked. nikkas like me who are ready to trick on te p*ssy are getting shutdown cause next level simp nikkas are paying these girls to do anything.

“Oh it’s only 9.99 for her connect pal or only fans, it won’t hurt my pockets”. Dumb nikkas fukking the game up.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
On top of that, this bytch body obviously ain't even natural. Tiddies look super fake and stiff and that ass looks unnatural too. :scust:Simps obviously bought her ass and titties too. :gucci: Damn, any cute chick can come up these days off of simpery. :what:I've noticed even normal chicks have weird fake looking fat asses nowadays, now you know why. :martin:

I noticed that too.. a lot of weird looking phat booty chicks out there. Too much fat transfers and ass shots.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is 100% untrue.

Simps have been around since the beginning of time, this is not new.
You think the game has changed but it really hasn't.

And if you're worried about strippers and hookers and camgirls then you probably have more in common with simps then you think :francis:

The difference is paying one female when a hustler mag subscription has many different women for that fee as the basis of my gripe.

And the point was dudes coughing up thousands in tips for a webcam girl where she don’t even jack you off.

I care when other dudes are possibly changing the market. Wealth inequality growing and they turning $300-400 per hr girls into shake it for the cam $1000 a pop girls. Now the average kinda girls that may do less if they look good will move out of the $200 per hr range into mid tier price.

If girl was high tier $1000 per hour hoe it wouldn’t matter cause she wouldn’t be propped up in terms of tiers.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
She tells me “I got dudes give me what I want and would never let me spend a dime :mad:“ I told her well I don’t know why you’re fukkin with me because that’s who you need to be with :manny:
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
As if this is any different from going to the strip club and blowing money on strippers there.

Yup. She essentially cut out the middle man.

No different than the chick who dresses up in cosplay and makes simps pay subscriptions for exclusive viewing. Or the female "twitch streamer" that gets nerds to pay donations because she's so "friendly" whenever she's live streaming in her bra and panties. It's the same stripper mentality at it's core.

But now there's no late nights at a club or even a need for physical contact.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Shorty getting to the bag and I salute finessers of all genders equally:salute:
A lot of grown men sounding like bytches in here being jealous of a broad for her ability to make money off her looks:mjlol:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Hell of a way to launder money :mjgrin:

Imagine working hard doing whatever it is your doin in life for coins and giving it away just to interact and look at a bytch who just a couple years ago was gettin ran through ago by nikkas who had a blunt rolled

Somebody is still out there getting that ass for free