Reppin
buffalo ny
Bad Grandpa 2013 CAM XviD bnice productions
PKZU0.jpg

Bad.Grandpa.2013.CAM.XviD-BNiCE.png

IeptF.jpg
0PAH2.jpg
Tw5I.jpg

http://www.thecoli.com/xfa-groups-thread/bad-grandpa-2013-cam-xvid-bnice-productions.128/unread
:yeshrug:
the first recipient of Rep goes to This guy

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I have to say the movie was way funnier than I expected. The trailer seemed very limited on the jokes with the exception of the child pageant strip act, which I feared would also be the best joke in the movie.

So I was very pleasantly surprised when the movie was actually funny front from beginning to end and the child pageant stuff wasn't even the funniest part of the movie (although it was the big end joke). It's not Borat hilarity (although nothing can touch that movie in the unscripted fukkery department) but there's a lot of hilarious scenes to the point I wished they actually showed more in the end credits of how the people reacted when they were told it was a joke. They show some but there was one guy in particular (a black furniture mover who's made 'accomplice' in a crime) I really wanted to see the reaction of because he was shook as hell in the movie, lol.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The scene where the kid says if he hits the shot he can stay with grandpa and the nikka swats the shyt out of it. :dead: