Bad Grandpa is Number 1 at the box office

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Look at @Hiphoplives4eva y'all check him out.
check out these nuts you broke, miserable fakkit. Thank god your moms isn't as stingy with the puss as you are with your beloved apps. Tell that bytch me and my boys appreciate that hoes generosity.

You could learn a thing or two from that cum bucket you came out of.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
check out these nuts you broke, miserable fakkit. Thank god your moms isn't as stingy with the puss as you are with your beloved apps. Tell that bytch me and my boys appreciate that hoes generosity.

:lolbron:
This nikka is furious​

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Shut up fakkit you were asking me for a link for the app and :umad: cause I didn't give it to your windows phone stanning fakkit ass. Why pay for a movie when I can get it for free with a app? (Just like u wanted to watch for free) U just mad cause I denied your bytch ass. There isn't a app for it on that shytty phone?
Screenshot_2013-10-27-19-37-10_zpsa43cc39e.png

Its sad you think this is some sort of a win. What goes around comes around. Enjoy watching movies on you shytty phone thinking you winning. I already have TV stream and the quality is iffy at best, and in no way some sort of special thing to be coveted. If you only cared about getting your pathetic life together as you do about these fukking android apps, maybe you wouldn't be such a sorry human being. Now stop @ replying me fakkit, i'm done with you and your bullshyt. Good day.

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll never watch this shyt, but was that a real body that fell out the casket at that wake:skip:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas

:russ: that's the best you got son? :umad: seeing how I ethered you for being a fraud .:manny:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Shut up fakkit you were asking me for a link for the app and :umad: cause I didn't give it to your windows phone stanning fakkit ass. Why pay for a movie when I can get it for free with a app? (Just like u wanted to watch for free) U just mad cause I denied your bytch ass. There isn't a app for it on that shytty phone?

:deadrose: :russ:

:salute:GOOG SET GOON GANG

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Its sad you think this is some sort of a win. What goes around comes around. Enjoy watching movies on you shytty phone thinking you winning. I already have TV stream and the quality is iffy at best, and in no way some sort of special thing to be coveted. If you only cared about getting your pathetic life together as you do about these fukking android apps, maybe you wouldn't be such a sorry human being. Now stop @ replying me fakkit, i'm done with you and your bullshyt. Good day.
You begging for a app and acting like you too good to stream movies for free, only for me to prove you arent isn't a win??? Yeah clearly :umad: shytty phone? Can't be any shytter than that weak ass lumia you got :yeshrug: but but it has a 41 mp camera!!!! bytch nobody cares. I'll sit here and continue to watch these 1080p TV shows and movies for free while you sit there fuming in anger. @Hiphoplives4eva you can try and zoom in to the theatre screen with that 41mp camera from your crib tho. I hear its all the rage.