Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Michael Bay did Bad Boys 1 & 2

These Directors did Bad Boys 3 & 4

If you like the previous films, you should enjoy this one. If you have never seen it, it's probably best to watch part 3 before.
I thought the third one was decent. Not sure if I'll be able to catch this one in theatres but I'll definitely see it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's wild, because Bad Boys is the only real movie franchise he gor. He does so many one off movies. Men in Black has been a box office flop since the 1st one.

It's wild that the only movie sequels he's done is MIB and Bad Boys
MIB2 was a box office success. Marvel really has people thinking a billion dollars is supposed to be the norm. :russ:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Am I the only one that sees Mike and Rita somehow ending up together in a sequel? :russ: Like wifey gets killed/gets sick and they pick right back up after time passes?

That married shyt is nice and all, but you can see the chemistry between those two and she clearly still love that man.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one that sees Mike and Rita somehow ending up together in a sequel? :russ: Like wifey gets killed/gets sick and they pick right back up after time passes?

That married shyt is nice and all, but you can see the chemistry between those two and she clearly still love that man.
The wife is definitely dead or cut in the next one. They picked someone with no chemistry and no personality. Hell, I was surprised she was black until I realized the eventual angle they were gonna go for in getting rid of her ass later :russ:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
808x475_cmsv2_1daa9b6c-aa6c-5d95-a537-5fbcf5d555ac-6955146.jpg
I knew my husband was old when I had to explain who this kid was in the movie because everybody laughed when they saw him. Even older white folks knew who he was.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Mr Fantastic saw it :yeshrug:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
shyt slapped so hard. Much better than the last one and I wanna see what else Adil and Bilall can do outside of the property. I wonder if Bay gave them some pointers with the POV drone shots. Those are always slick.

From the moment Marcus slapped some sense into Mike to the action sequence that kickstarted itself to Run DMC had me feeling like I was on a high, and I wish it lasted a little longer. :noah:

But really, this was some mindless fun and I had a blast hearing my theater go crazy during Reggie’s magic moment.

Movie critics are hating this but it looks like the general audience/regular moviegoers are loving it
Some of them need to take off the serious goggles for just a minute. Analyzing Bad Boys like it’s trying to campaign for an Oscar, lol.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
will-smith-jerry-bruckheimer-martin-lawrence-440nw-10519881d.jpg

Legendary Movie Producer Jerry Bruckheimer said he is going to have a conversation with Will and Martin this week about "Bad Boys 5" after seeing the Box Office numbers. They turned this last sequel around in 4 years. I think "Bad Boys 5" can drop in in 3 years around 2027. As for this weekend, It's Father's Day on Sunday. "Bad Boys" is definitely a great film for Fathers and Sons. "Pixar Inside Out 2" is dropping so the Kids will probably take over this weekend. Hoping for a nice hold at the Box Office.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Need to rewatch, I Kept getting motion sickness from the action scenes. Never sitting up front again