Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

taker597

Superstar
Daps
"Bad Boys: Ride or Die" becomes Will Smith 24th 100 Million Dollar Global Hit. It becomes Martin's 10th 100 Million Dollar Global hit. I also like this stat:

Bad Boys For Life: 101 Global Opening Weekend

Bad Boys: Ride or Die: 104.6 Global Opening Weekend

Mind you this is Post-Pandemic so the Franchise is doing great.
It's wild, because Bad Boys is the only real movie franchise he gor. He does so many one off movies. Men in Black has been a box office flop since the 1st one.

It's wild that the only movie sequels he's done is MIB and Bad Boys

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's wild, because Bad Boys is the only real movie franchise he gor. He does so many one off movies. Men in Black has been a box office flop since the 1st one.

It was always obvious that MIB was meant to be a one off and they had no plans or ideas in how to do future ones.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:wow:So Will’s next movie is I am legend 2 right? Because if so bruh is moving a great come back.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Actually the only "Men In Black" movie that flopped was the one without Will "Men In Black: International". "MIB 2" dropped in sales from part 1 but still did well. MIB 3 is the highest grossing of the Franchise. The "Men in Black" Trilogy made 1.7 Billion. Will messed up by not making "Independence Day" a Franchise. That should have been his first Trilogy along with "Bad Boys" and "MIB". If Will Dropped "Independence Day 2" in like 2002 it would have been so huge. But yes, Will seemed to do a lot of "Stand Alone" and "One Off" Films. "Hancock" had some potential to be a Franchise.

I want that "I Am Legend" Sequel. Michael B. Jordan needs to say yes so they get the show on the road. Will and Michael B would be nice team up. Anyways, I'm just happy he didn't give up on "Bad Boys". To go 17 years between "Bad Boys II" and "Bad Boys For Life" was torture to the fans. Especially seeing some of the weaker films Will made during those years. With the success of "Bad Boys: Ride Or Die". Sony is now Re-Releasing the Entire Bad Boys Trilogy in Digital. Check out the Trailer:

artworks-000672083032-odmion-t500x500.jpg

x.com

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I can’t understate how much I hate this direction style. Good lord. Camera just zooming everywhere for no damn reason. Overall movie was ight I guess. It was like a long CBS action show. Like a 2 hour long Hawaii 5-0 episode. I didn’t like how they didn’t Mikes marriage. That should’ve been something we really got to see. I also don’t like how Martin was used in this. The goofiest with him was too over the top. Reggie definitely the stand out. Some cool action scenes as well. Overall I’d say 6/10

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Movie critics are hating this but it looks like the general audience/regular moviegoers are loving it

I never take critics seriously. They're always criticizing the people behind the work instead of the work itself.

"They" definitely wanted the movie to fail. lol @ the idea that the Will Smith would be canceled.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hearing a lot of rave reviews and they made a chunk of money at the box office :ehh:

But I'm also reading that the directors, also did the scrapped Batgirl movie :ohhh:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Hearing a lot of rave reviews and they made a chunk of money at the box office :ehh:

But I'm also reading that the directors, also did the scrapped Batgirl movie :ohhh:

Michael Bay did Bad Boys 1 & 2

These Directors did Bad Boys 3 & 4

If you like the previous films, you should enjoy this one. If you have never seen it, it's probably best to watch part 3 before.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just came back from seeing it

Man this was so much fun and felt like the whole theater was having a blast :wow:

Definitely liked it more than the 3rd

Goddamn Reggie :russ:

Also Vanessa Hudgens hitting the Wobble did something to me :noah: