Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
*Grace R vid

Fukk cacs, *plays they not like us*
I saw that on my feed and was like, Will wasn't cancelled since there was nothing to cancel. They postponed the movie and it still came out.

Still I'm so glad this is a success!

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Good movie 8/10. Story was something we’ve seen 100x before. It was great seeing will and Martin on screen again and the Reggie maturation was dope.

Will getting married was unnecessary, they had no chemistry.

I like Rhea Seahorn but she was unnecessary also.

Villain has plenty of chances to catch some bodies but did dumb villain shyt.

My theater was pretty full 100% black folks.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
This was amazing in in 4DX right from the start when Will is going crazy with his Porsche. Everyone was feeling exactly like Martin in the passenger seat.
I'm surprised they kept the Captain dead, I was thinking he was in witness protection and they faked his death.
Will, you got your Oscar, for the next 2 years or so, just re-release your greatest hits with a few remixes.
Legend 2, Hancock 2, MiB 4Eva, even do a Deadshot appearance in Peacemaker:pachaha:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was amazing in in 4DX right from the start when Will is going crazy with his Porsche. Everyone was feeling exactly like Martin in the passenger seat.
I'm surprised they kept the Captain dead, I was thinking he was in witness protection and they faked his death.
Will, you got your Oscar, for the next 2 years or so, just re-release your greatest hits with a few remixes.
Legend 2, Hancock 2, MiB 4Eva, even do a Deadshot appearance in Peacemaker:pachaha:

Wonder who they can partner him with in a new MIB. I don't think Tommy Lee can do it anymore.