Backstabbing friends for P***y.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Let's talk about it brehs ::youngsabo:

I never really had nobody in my crew do this shyt. You know that one nikka nobody trust around they chick.

My homeboy has another circle of friends I get a call at 3am from this nicca like:

"yo fam dis nikka done fukked my x bytch breh! :sadbron:"

Me: "was it fair game?" :hmm:

"no I told that nikka leave her alone at the party and he did it anyway:to:"

Me: "good luck breh" :snooze:

In most cases I would have been more supportive but let's think about this shyt brehs

first off why would you even keep a insecure nikka in your circle that enjoys fukking with his so called "friends" gfs x's side pieces whatever?

Then on top of that shouldn't you be mad at the bytch and not the nikka who did it? Obviously it means she wasn't really riding for you like that in the first place.

:shaq:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When I was 18 my homie was hittin this chick, and he started simpin real hard. So she kicked him to the curb. About a month later she's at my doorstep. I hit :manny:
It was akward though, afterwards she showed me a 5 page letter this dude wrote her about his emotions. :what:
He was really in love with this bytch, I felt bad... never called her again
He still doesn't know we fukked

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
When I was 18 my homie was hittin this chick, and he started simpin real hard. So she kicked him to the curb. About a month later she's at my doorstep. I hit :manny:
It was akward though, afterwards she showed me a 5 page letter this dude wrote her about his emotions. :what:
He was really in love with this bytch, I felt bad... never called her again
He still doesn't know we fukked

:ohhh:

Damn breh lol

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
dont care about side pieces or x's. but if he's going at my lady and she's telling him no, then i cant fukk with him no more. if he lands her, more power to them.