Baby Yoda Is The Wackest shyt Ive Ever Seen In My Life

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Wait Boba isn't Mandalorian.:mjtf:

There's the Mandalorian race and the Mandalorian culture.
The race stems from the planet Mandalore. They have a history of expansionism through warfare and politics.

They adopted people into the culture - but there's still a line drawn by many between "true" Mandalorians and adopted.
In the LEGENDS (aka canon before Disney wiped the slate clean) Jango was adopted during a civil war in the Mandalorian sector which killed his family.

In CANON we only know that the Mandalorians consider him an outcast. In the CLONE WARS cartoon Obi-Wan travels to Mandalore and brings up his name, to which the Mandos were :scust:because of his vile rep in the Galaxy.

Ethnically they're not Mandos, culturally it's unclear at least for Jango - Boba Fett is, as mentioned, further removed. This came directly from George Lucas, who wanted Jango/Boba to not be too attached to any group - but loners in the Galaxy. As Jango said "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe".

I actually prefer it this way. Boba has Mando armor, wookie braids etc he'll take shyt from anybody, True orphan shyt (no diss to #orphanset).

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
tenor.gif

"The hate is strong in this one"
Baby groot is cuter :birdman:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
There's the Mandalorian race and the Mandalorian culture.
The race stems from the planet Mandalore. They have a history of expansionism through warfare and politics.

They adopted people into the culture - but there's still a line drawn by many between "true" Mandalorians and adopted.
In the LEGENDS (aka canon before Disney wiped the slate clean) Jango was adopted during a civil war in the Mandalorian sector which killed his family.

In CANON we only know that the Mandalorians consider him an outcast. In the CLONE WARS cartoon Obi-Wan travels to Mandalore and brings up his name, to which the Mandos were :scust:because of his vile rep in the Galaxy.

Ethnically they're not Mandos, culturally it's unclear at least for Jango - Boba Fett is, as mentioned, further removed. This came directly from George Lucas, who wanted Jango/Boba to not be too attached to any group - but loners in the Galaxy. As Jango said "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe".

I actually prefer it this way. Boba has Mando armor, wookie braids etc he'll take shyt from anybody, True orphan shyt (no diss to #orphanset).
Theres a wealth of legends lore that will never be touched:wow: