Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
full

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bobba Fett got a nephew?

You do know that Fett was an asexual clone right :mjlol:

no he wasn't. he was Jango's son. Boba watched his pops die at the hands of SamJack.

edit: Boba was a clone son of Jango? :wtf:

I thought Jango got some p*ssy and Boba was legit his and pnly the rest of the clones were made off Jango :snoop:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
no he wasn't. he was Jango's son. Boba watched his pops die at the hands of SamJack.

edit: Boba was a clone son of Jango? :wtf:

I thought Jango got some p*ssy and Boba was legit his and pnly the rest of the clones were made off Jango :snoop:

Yeah Jango price for allowing himself to the template for the clone army was credits and a clone child which he raised as his son

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yoda was fukking:usure:

Yaddle

6559307418828800.png

Yaddle, a Force-sensitive female being of the same species as Grand Master Yoda, was a Jedi Master and member of the Jedi High Council during the last years of the Galactic Republic. She trained a Thisspiasian Padawan, Oppo Rancisis, who eventually joined Yaddle on the High Council by the time of the Invasion of Naboo.

In 32 BBY, Qui-Gon Jinn brought the Chosen One Anakin Skywalker to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant where he met Yaddle and the Jedi elders. After the Battle of Naboo, Yaddle took a less active role in the Jedi Order's affairs and was no longer on the High Council by the time of the Clone Wars.

During the rise of the Galactic Empire, the Sith Lord Darth Vader encountered apparitions of several Jedi, including Yaddle, while experiencing a series of Force visions.

Its possible....:skip::skip::skip: I didn't make up this rumor but its alot of people pointing this out...

yaddle.jpeg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This was supposed to be the gritty Star wars space western

and they gave him a baby companion first episode lol

this story is gonna be bigger than the baby...:francis: just wait til the empire gets wind of it that he got the baby.... I bet you he wont turn it over... Also you never heard of lone wolf and cub???