Baby Boomers own more assets in real estate than Millennials own all assets. COMBINED.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
We rubbin our hands like Birdman just to sell our parents house and cash out.
giphy.gif

My Wife’s cousins on both sides own 2 houses between the 40+ of them. Three inherited houses from their parents and each sold them.
:to:
One of them did end up buying a house of their own.
:wow:
My dad and his siblings are 5/5 in homeownership. Plus a family home in Belmopan. Mom’s side is 2/5 but an acre on the ocean in Belize.
:wow:
I hope we don’t mess up the inheritance and sell.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
If the wealth isn’t lit on fire it will be transferred to us Millenials and actually skip gen x completely who mostly have Silent Gen parents :pachaha:

My parents will be leaving me and my two siblings a house worth about $500k once done and a few smaller assets. Split 3 ways that’s a nice piece of change to our children through college so they can build their own wealth.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
White girl (25) I know told me her grandpa is on his way out, she owns a farm worth 2.something million. Her grandfather had 3 kids, and when he passes they're gonna split the bred between the 3 of them.

Her parents retired early (they're in their 70s going into their 80s), her dad got lucky and recieved a crazy pay out and her mom's pension is strong and very secure.

Her dad's about to get a little under a mill, her parents' house been paid off (about to sell it) from time and she has one 1 sister who's about to sell her house to buy a house with her parents (old age).

I know this is the coli and everyone makes 6 figures like nothing
:mjlol: but she's told me she's about to come up on 200k at least. That's a nice vacation, a great downpayment (she doesn't want a house, she wants a condo downtown) and a decent car, pay off your debts and have an amazing safety cushion.

But she tries to tell me how hard life is and how expensive everything is.
:russ:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Neoliberalism :wow:

If you're a wealth hoarding piece of shyt, Ronald Reagan's back to back presidency followed by a bush presidency must have felt like winning the playoffs in every sport while getting head and sniffing pure cocaine.

And then Bill Clinton came and repealed glass steagle. You know they were dapping up their investment bankers when they realized they could go absolutely crazy with speculation on everything including housing.

Then Bush II came along and continued that feeling. They worried Obama would let those bush TaxCut expire and he reminded them "nah I'm trying to be one of yall. Don't worry about your bonuses or anything. We got u :myman: :obama: "

Which brings us to our present moment where Trump hooked them up with more tax cuts. If you owned a house in the late 70s and some stock, you have been a nearly half CENTURY winning streak.
So in layman’s terms…”Both Sides”, friends.:mjgrin: