Baby Boomers own more assets in real estate than Millennials own all assets. COMBINED.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boomers own 19 trillion in just housing. Millennials own 14 trillion in all assets combined
F0CLcKyXgAIV4RM

These fakkits are forcing us to take it all from their cold dead hands

Last edited:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Millennials will start inhertin shyt within next decade tho from alot of em boomer. I wonder what gon happen to Gen Zs... They aint finna own shyt I dont know how much of em ever gon own property or have real assets.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Neoliberalism :wow:

If you're a wealth hoarding piece of shyt, Ronald Reagan's back to back presidency followed by a bush presidency must have felt like winning the playoffs in every sport while getting head and sniffing pure cocaine.

And then Bill Clinton came and repealed glass steagle. You know they were dapping up their investment bankers when they realized they could go absolutely crazy with speculation on everything including housing.

Then Bush II came along and continued that feeling. They worried Obama would let those bush TaxCut expire and he reminded them "nah I'm trying to be one of yall. Don't worry about your bonuses or anything. We got u :myman: :obama: "

Which brings us to our present moment where Trump hooked them up with more tax cuts. If you owned a house in the late 70s and some stock, you have been a nearly half CENTURY winning streak.