b*tch showing signs of interest then you approach and she not with it unnapreceation

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
that was the issue. she zoned in on the excitement in your voice man and that sh1t turned her off. women are strange creatures man. lol. when a chick shows interest in u, u goto find a way to play it off like ur use to getting that from chicks. yes, u have to be an actor. control ur smile, the look on ur face. and ur voice, talk like u just finished smoking weed man. be very relaxed when talking to chicks. i'm only going to say this once because its a gem many of u will overlook, but it works wonders.

I said it in a calm voice, she kept lookin down playing it off, then she looked up and said "what"?

I said it again and tha bytch just shrugged it off and went back to readin her phone or wutever she wuz lookin at

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
#1 rule in my book is never gas these females, they feed off attention and drama, girl probably posted on twitter gassing herself up on how she curved OP with hashtags and shyt

So enquiring about a bytches night when u feel she is showing interest is gassing her up? :what:

I could understand if I wuz complementing some random bytch out of tha blue "your beautiful" etc etc but that's not wut took place

U basically telling me not to hollar at females :snoop: a closed mouth dont get fed :manny:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it in a calm voice, she kept lookin down playing it off, then she looked up and said "what"?

I said it again and tha bytch just shrugged it off and went back to readin her phone or wutever she wuz lookin at

ouch. she probably just got dumped. and she was putting herself out there in public to see if she's still desirable to other men. u happen to be the guy who fell in her trap. she got the validation she wanted from the random guy (you), and then dismissed u quickly right after that.

next time, just be like, you know, people pay to look at me. she'll be like what? u be like, "you've been stealing free glances of me for a while now. how would u like to make payment?" then u grab ur pen, with a sheet of paper, look at her all serious and sh1t :datazz: that'll be an ice breaker u cant lose. even if she shuts u down, u exit the situation not looking foolish.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So enquiring about a bytches night when u feel she is showing interest is gassing her up? :what:

I could understand if I wuz complementing some random bytch out of tha blue "your beautiful" etc etc but that's not wut took place

U basically telling me not to hollar at females :snoop: a closed mouth dont get fed :manny:

I'm not enquiring that you gassed her up at all, I'm just making a general statement, as far as ur situation goes she may have not liked the way you approached her, what you said to her, or any little shyt these women are complicated

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
ouch. she probably just got dumped. and she was putting herself out there in public to see if she's still desirable to other men. u happen to be the guy who fell in her trap. she got the validation she wanted from the random guy (you), and then dismissed u quickly right after that.

next time, just be like, you know, people pay to look at me. she'll be like what? u be like, "you've been stealing free glances of me for a while now. how would u like to make payment?" then u grab ur pen, with a sheet of paper, look at her all serious and sh1t :datazz: that'll be an ice breaker u cant lose. even if she shuts u down, u exit the situation not looking foolish.

That's a clever lil line minus tha pullin out paper and a pen outta thin air part :whoa: I ain't bout to play carrot-top for these hoes pullin all types of props out

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but u probably looked like it.

Plus it takes more balls to approach a girl the way i mentioned and if they truly like you you woulda at least got a number if she was single.

U soundin like a real rookie right now.

Unless she just wasn't attracted to u at all.

Yes and no because if she was feeling him she would have told him to come closer. I think him asking her abt her nite was a little lame. If the body was that strong op should have not said anything went over and sat next to her and put his tongue in her ear. Yes i have done something like this before.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Yes and no because if she was feeling him she would have told him to come closer. I think him asking her abt her nite was a little lame. If the body was that strong op should have not said anything went over and sat next to her and put his tongue in her ear. Yes i have done something like this before.

:snooze:

semtex

:)
Daps
Ol'....

35bfwa.jpg

....ass nikka

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
was expecting the topic to be a little more involved, not like an eye contact thing, but people, women specifically like to play those games right? It's an exercise in power, manipulation, self esteem, basic psychological self esteem stuff....everyone here has prob done something similar but some people make a living with it, and live their personal lives constantly in some sort if maneuver or manipulation....

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

:usure:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
That's why i give a lot of females the same treatment...i'll be in the club eye fukkin the shyt outta bytches who stare back, get close to em and then step off... sometimes they break and come searching for me and sometimes they don't, it is what it is.

yall females play too many fukkin games out here...cut that shyt out