b*tch showing signs of interest then you approach and she not with it unnapreceation

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Bytches play games like that. But on the real nyggaz gotta stop bein so gatdamn thirsty and so quick to spit. Nyggaz will get a glance from a broad or a simple hello and automatically think that a bytch is interested. Sometimes females are sometimes not. But I guess nyggaz gotta do what they gotta do. I ain't mad at nyggaz for at least tryin tho :manny: a lot of cats are too scared to approach females

:whoa: I hear you on that and I'm not even that type of thirsty nikka, if a bytch being nice I chalk it up to that, I don't take it as something else, I'm a mature levelheaded nikka

it wuz a slow night last night at tha function, so I tried to atleast get me somethin at tha end of tha night and this bytch wuz by herself givin me all types of signals so I said why not :yeshrug: it didnt cost me a dime

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it happens b.
Happened to me last friday shawty suggested it.. gave me her number to call her .. i did the stupid game playing shyt waited till today to hit her up n the convo was stale as fukk

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: nikka we over here eatin, I ain't tryna get all up in that bytch face like that, I ain't that thirsty or obnoxious :yeshrug:

Yeah but u probably looked like it.

Plus it takes more balls to approach a girl the way i mentioned and if they truly like you you woulda at least got a number if she was single.

U soundin like a real rookie right now.

Unless she just wasn't attracted to u at all.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
:wtf:Why didn't you go to her table/area?

You talked yourself outta that don't get upset with nobody but yourself

cuz she came and sat down across from me, people were sitting on tha other sides of her, I'm not about to get up and move over to that bytch it's not even that serious :smh:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Bytches play games like that. But on the real nyggaz gotta stop bein so gatdamn thirsty and so quick to spit. Nyggaz will get a glance from a broad or a simple hello and automatically think that a bytch is interested. Sometimes females are sometimes not. But I guess nyggaz gotta do what they gotta do. I ain't mad at nyggaz for at least tryin tho :manny: a lot of cats are too scared to approach females

I feel you 100% on showing a little restraint. It's all situational really. Personally if I know I'll see the woman again and there's some electricity I'll leave things open for the next time. Can't always use that tactic though so you just have to go in if she looks that good to you. Some dudes go overboard though and make themselves look foolish. That's the young dudes though, they have to learn somehow.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah but u probably looked like it.

Plus it takes more balls to approach a girl the way i mentioned and if they truly like you you woulda at least got a number if she was single.

U soundin like a real rookie right now.

Unless she just wasn't attracted to u at all.

I wuz somewhat faded feelin lazy, my mouthpiece on stuck when I'm like that, so I wuznt gonna pursue it if she wuznt kickin feedback......

if I wuz sober it would be another story

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
#1 rule in my book is never gas these females, they feed off attention and drama, girl probably posted on twitter gassing herself up on how she curved OP with hashtags and shyt

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not really yelled but had to speak kinda loud cuz tha bytch wuz sitting across about 10 feet from yah boy

that was the issue. she zoned in on the excitement in your voice man and that sh1t turned her off. women are strange creatures man. lol. when a chick shows interest in u, u goto find a way to play it off like ur use to getting that from chicks. yes, u have to be an actor. control ur smile, the look on ur face. and ur voice, talk like u just finished smoking weed man. be very relaxed when talking to chicks. i'm only going to say this once because its a gem many of u will overlook, but it works wonders.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whether it was yelling or speaking loud...........that is the problem right there..........even more so that you did it across from her ..........

I hope your not the type to grab random chicks hands because you heard on yahoo answers and the coli that it works.............

Just relax and be calm....this is how we keep giving these broads so much power