b*tch showing signs of interest then you approach and she not with it unnapreceation

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
I feel you on this too. There's been times I ain't even been checking for said girl but the body language on her part genuinely made it seem like she wanted the D. That made me approach and she proceeds to curve a nikka flat out.

Its moist as fukk but I can understand how it must be empowering for a bytch to think she can attract you then throw you away any time she wants.

Gotta take the good with the bad and keep it moving I guess :manny:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
She either suckered you in just for the ego boost or something about your approach turned her off. Sometimes that eagerness seeps through your pores and they key in on that. Women are fickle, it happens. No big deal. Just another building block homie.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Just because someone looks at you they are interested? fukk type shyt yall nikkas on in here?

Never said that

There's a difference between somebody glancing at you and somebody that's really feeling you

A lot if stuff comes into play - body language etc, how many times they glancing at you, trying to get you to notice them

It's obvious to us men because we have to read signals from females all tha time, females don't come up to us and hollar

So I wouldn't expect you to understand this...

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Women are just humans like men. They're not like Deer, with a predictable set of behaviors you can observe and act upon for a desired outcome. 100% of women are human beings, and if we all know anything about human beings is that miscommunication sometimes happens.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Bytches play games like that. But on the real nyggaz gotta stop bein so gatdamn thirsty and so quick to spit. Nyggaz will get a glance from a broad or a simple hello and automatically think that a bytch is interested. Sometimes females are sometimes not. But I guess nyggaz gotta do what they gotta do. I ain't mad at nyggaz for at least tryin tho :manny: a lot of cats are too scared to approach females

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never said that

There's a difference between somebody glancing at you and somebody that's really feeling you

A lot if stuff comes into play - body language etc, how many times they glancing at you, trying to get you to notice them

It's obvious to us men because we have to read signals from females all tha time, females don't come up to us and hollar

So I wouldn't expect you to understand this...

Well it doesn't seem you have the best understanding of body language or whatever if you went to approach and she wasn't having it.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
She wuz at tha same distance when she wuz eye fukkin yah boy, I didnt get up, I yelled across tha tables " so how's your night going so far?" :youngsabo:

:wtf:Why didn't you go to her table/area?

You talked yourself outta that don't get upset with nobody but yourself