B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I had such high hopes for this BMF series but I don't think I'll be watching anymore going forward. It felt like 50 cent was onto something special by telling black American stories but without competent writing, acting, editing and directing, all his shows just fall short of their potential and become unintentional slapstick comedies.

Last edited:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I had such high hopes for this BMF series but I don't think I'll be watching anymore going froward. It felt like 50 cent was onto something special by telling black American stories but without competent writing, acting, editing and directing, all his shows just fall short of their potential and become unintentional slapstick comedies.

50 basically the gangsta Tyler perry at this point

I’m good on his shows man after this b

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I just realized something about the henchman watching B-Mickey crib

Did he not mention that the cop was only at b-Mickey crib for 10’seconds ?
Seems like that would make someone question whether or not he actually talked to them :dahell:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-Mama Flenory in them undergarments :ohlawd:

-Ashy Larry on the ground looking like he fallen and he can't get up
- mane. Meech facial expressions be killing
-i can do without DC Young Fly
-dont ride The white horse....
- they got lil buddy on some Columbine
-damn why he do the janitor filthy like that??

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
50 basically the gangsta Tyler perry at this point

I’m good on his shows man after this b
Yeah man the only shows that's keeping me interested is Raising Kanan & Book 2. The one w/Tommy needs some work because they killed off too many characters so quick in the first season.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
I can tell Meech's hands are all over this season. That's probably why Tasha Smith didn't come back.
Aside from the terrible writing, directing, story and character development, Meech has become a caricature on the show.
A one note boring caricature at that. That might not be a big deal if he wasn't the main fukking character.
The "you BIG Meech" scene was the last straw.
This nikka is stroking himself through this show. This nikka is fictionalizing verifiable real life shyt to make himself look like Super nikka.
Show is done-zo.
It's like a real life version of Dave Chappelle's Antwone Fisher parody.
TIMESTAMPED

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Yeah man the only shows that's keeping me interested is Raising Kanan & Book 2. The one w/Tommy needs some work because they killed off too many characters so quick in the first season.

Book 2 is terrible and Raising Kanan is getting to the point where the two brothers are boring and useless.