B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These weedheads think that shyt is fly but washed is the only endgame if we are keeping it 100. Look at 2005 era Snoop and look at him now. Even tho he’s older he’s been working all the time, drinks and smoking is all of his major food groups. With his resources he should look great.

I’m sure he eats healthy. Genetics always plays a factor. Y’all gon see. Y’all gon deny yaself and still turn 50, and look 50 in the face. Honestly, I don’t see why y’all be so concerned with another man’s look anyway.

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
1.. come on now with the fake rubber dikks:dame:….. let a nikka fukk and go to the next scene

2. This nikka Lamar Van Damme taking glass to the head, vase to the head and kick in the balls and he still has a tight grip on kash doll neck

3. Had a feeling home boy was going to get shot and killed.. writing was on the wall when meech invited him out

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
best episode of the entire season and lil meech acting is improving. finally able to display more than 1 emotion. kinda wish they didn’t kill kash doll off the show it would’ve been more satisfying for her to kill lamar i don’t understand why his character still around.

Yeah Lamar needs to go

This nikka is horrible